Disruptive eLearning SaaS Platform
Up to £40,000 DOE
Are you a skilled Brighton based B2B Digital Marketer looking to make a positive change both in business and the environment? Are you all about the data, using it to make better-informed marketing decisions?
Our client is a disrupter in the eLearning industry. With multiple awards, they are the eLearning platform used by some of the world’s most recognised companies including Coca-cola, Tesco, Comcast, Oxfam, TUI and British Medical Journal. This business is making the world of eLearning a better, more creative space! In addition, they’re mindful about making a difference; supporting global environmental projects like 350.org and encouraging “giving back” initiatives.
Having reached an exciting stage of business growth, we’re expanding the marketing team with a new hire. As Senior Digital Marketer, you will report directly to the Head of Marketing. You’ll be responsible for all inbound marketing which includes management of specialist 3rd parties/agencies (for SEO, WordPress, etc). You will be developing and executing the SEO best practice strategy, identifying opportunities for growth and improving conversion rates.
You’ll manage the website, keeping it up to date, building landing pages and utilising agencies for the deep design, tech or development work. You’ll be driving the advertising campaigns in Search and Social, as well as focusing on CRO programs, implementing testing and tracking results to produce the best performing work. To fit with the team, you’ll be enthusiastic and collaborative in your approach, working with key stakeholders, happy to share ideas and take others’ on-board.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role, ideally in a growing SaaS company
- Rock solid understanding of marketing in a B2B, SaaS company
- Experience in developing effective SEO strategies, on-site SEO, keyword research and Tech SEO projects
- Able to set up and manage campaigns using Google Ads and Paid Social (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Possess an analytical approach to digital marketing with the ability to draw meaning from data to inform ongoing campaigns using Google Analytics
- Great communication and able to develop relationships with agencies and Freelancers
- Passionate about keeping up to date with the latest in SEO trends and techniques
- Experience in HubSpot, unbounce, Google Experiments & Optimizely would be highly beneficial
You’ll be working in central Brighton, close to the station with a team of professionals who enjoy what they do and are simultaneously giving back to the environment and the local community. Everyone has a voice within this business, even when setting quarterly objectives, individual achievements are celebrated regularly, and the team as a whole are described as being ‘caring with high standards.’
Benefits include flexible working opportunities, 1 day of dedicated learning per month, options to help you juggle other commitments like childcare, monthly team socials, free refreshments and many opportunities for you to develop your skills and grow your career!
If you’re in Brighton and bring B2B Digital Marketing experience with a burning passion to improve site performance, this is your opportunity to join a company disrupting the eLearning landscape and providing a positive impact on the environment. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001116.