One of Europe’s Fastest Growing Tech Startups
Up to £90,000 DOE +Bonus & Share Options
Want to onboard early in an investor-backed UK technology startup? Where your SEO experience will contribute to them being one of the fastest-growing Apps in Europe and sustain their growth as they take it global?
Taking the wedding industry by storm, this company is the UK’s leading wedding planning app and website. Their app is backed by leading investors and has been featured by the App Store, New York Times and the BBC. Founded by one of the entrepreneurs that brought us the world’s leading meal-kit company, HelloFresh – this company has all the components for success!
With their rapid growth, they are now on a mission to become a globally recognised, iconic brand. This is a truly progressive, and empowering company that believes if you’re smart, kind and good at what you do, nothing else matters. To continue to accelerate growth and break into new global markets, we are looking for the right person for the team and have the flexibility to hire a fully fledged, Head of SEO, but if you’re not quite at this level, we also have the ability to scale back responsibility and hire a Senior SEO Specialist; helping them grow into a leadership SEO role.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Expansion, as Head of SEO you’ll play a key role. Early in startup mode, it is expected you will initially play a hands-on role scaling up a team as you take ownership of both the strategy and execution of the SEO and ASO efforts. You’ll also be responsible for transforming the brand’s organic acquisition strategy so it’s essential you’re confident in all aspects of Technical SEO, from identifying (and fixing) issues to challenging the norm. You’ll also be comfortable in your knowledge of other aspects of SEO like content creation and link building. To be valuable, you’ll need to bring experience working on Single Page Applications (SPAs) and be able to maximise the ASO channel. The Martech stack has been chosen with SEO in mind, you’ll need to be adaptable and be confident to thrive, have an infectious love of SEO and be excited by your contribution to a fast-growing startup.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 7+ years of experience in SEO at an agency or brand
- Previous exposure to international SEO
- Experience working on SPAs
- Comfortable working with ASO
- Experience working with websites developed with NextJS & React
- Excellent technical SEO skills, confident working with large sites
- A natural problem solver, willing to face new challenges with a can do attitude
- Experience in a range of tools incl. Moz, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs & Google Analytics
The office is based in Nottinghill, London surrounded by cafes, restaurants, shops and a short walk from Regents Park, just a 5-10 minute walk from both Baker Street and Bond Street underground stations. This is a hybrid role where your time can be split between the office and working from home (min. once a fortnight in the office).
- Stock & Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working style
- Generous holiday allowance that increases with years of service along with full Christmas shutdown
- Budget for books, training and career development
- Casual dress code with company-funded social activity
- Regular team events incl. Annual company summits, hackathons, chess tournaments, book clubs, film evenings and more
If you’re excited about joining a startup and being a pivotal cog in its global expansion and becoming a dominant player in the industry, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number: 1001352.