Up to £23,000 DOE
Have you got exceptional copywriting skills and are at the start of your content marketing career? Are you creative and want to be involved in ideation?
Our client offers publishing and technical services for a select portfolio of websites. Established over 18 years ago, they’ve evolved their successes as a tight-knit team of professionals producing long-standing achievements. Keeping ahead of the curve, we’re now hiring a Content Marketing Executive into this in-house team in Aldershot, Hampshire.
Reporting to the Head of Publishing, as Content Marketing Executive you’ll contribute to the content marketing across the brand’s portfolio of websites; from ideation, creation and implementation. You must be naturally creative with excellent copywriting skills and have an eye for detail. It’s ideal for you to enjoy creating content, producing news stories, blog posts, articles, newsletters and other material for websites and social media channels while keeping existing content up to date on live websites. You’ll have basic knowledge of SEO fundamentals and social media, which you’ll draw upon in your contribution to the portfolio of website traffic, enticing existing and new customers to their websites.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 1-2 years’ experience in a copywriting/content marketing role
- Passionate about writing, with strong copywriting skills
- Demonstrable track record of content creation and publishing
- Experience in using WordPress and GitHub
- Good knowledge of Google products (Analytics, Drive etc.)
- Basic knowledge of HTML, and ability to pick this up quickly
- Expertise across social media channels is highly desirable
- Being self-motivated and highly organised is essential
- Strong attention to detail and ability to take responsibility for tasks
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The office is based in Aldershot, Hampshire just a 10-minute walk from Aldershot train station.
- Flexible start times between 8:30-10:30
- Attendance of industry conferences
- Personal learning and training
- Office dog (a Finnish Lapphund called Ruska)
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
This is an ideal role for someone starting their career in content marketing. If you bring a creative mind, with quality copywriting skills and an ambition to grow your skills and responsibility, then this is the job for you. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001122.