Pet Insurance Company
circa £40 - 45,000 but applicants are welcome to apply who are outside of this salary as is a new position and not set in stone!
Are you a Senior Digital Marketing Executive? That is, can you create and deliver a brand’s online strategy where you’ll be turned to for all things digital marketing?
Offering pet insurance across the UK, this company is well known within its network of veterinary practices. Established in 2009, the company offers premium pet insurance to pet owners. A relatively small-medium size company with a friendly flat company structure. Having doubled in headcount in the last year, there is still a friendly, flat structure with a hands-on Founder to the business.
Job titles mean everything and nothing. This company has about 50 employees, with a visible Founder on a day-to-day basis and a very flat collaborative structure. Reporting to the Marketing Manager as the Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will play a pivotal role in the marketing team. You’ll create and deliver the digital marketing strategy to enhance their online presence, increase customer engagement, and drive business growth. Your focus will be on technical and on-page SEO, paid social ad campaigns, and PPC advertising, and you will also be involved in supporting the wider team’s day-to-day marketing activities.
The company has a strong collaborative feel, where opinions are encouraged and listened to. You will become the company’s guide to success online. You’ll be expected to raise the bar, championing new initiatives and delivering tangible results. You don’t have to be the expert in everything but you do need the enthusiasm and passion for digital marketing to help you grow.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years of proven experience in marketing with a digital focus, a strong emphasis on technical and on-page SEO, paid-for social media, and PPC advertising.
- Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field, or demonstratable personal development through other channels.
- A track record of driving measurable results and achieving KPIs in previous roles.
- Experience in the insurance or financial services industry is beneficial but not essential.
- Proficient in SEO tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SE Ranking, or similar SEO tools).
- Proficiency in PPC advertising platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Bing Ads).
- Experience creating and implementing marketing campaigns, both traditional and digital, from concept to completion.
- Hands-on experience with paid social media advertising platforms (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager).
- Experience working with aggregator websites in the insurance field (beneficial but not essential)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A genuine passion for pets and their well-being is highly valued.
The company will shortly move into a brand new office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire. The team are hybrid working with 3 days per week in the office. The is also plenty of parking available.
Salary is circa £45,000 plus a discretionary company bonus but applicants are welcome to apply who are outside of this salary as is a new position and not set in stone! Additional benefits include:
- Optical benefits – £200 contribution to glasses
- Vitality Health Insurance
- Statutory Pension
- 22 days holiday, ability to buy/sell 5 days per year
- 2 days holiday granted with the arrival of your puppy
- Training and personal development
If you’re senior in digital marketing, located near Hatfield, Hertfordshire and looking for an exciting new inhouse role, this could be the one for you. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1496
Who are clockworkTalent?
A long time ago, Natasha noticed a distinct lack of quality of service and depth of technical knowledge from the digital marketing industry’s specialist Recruiters. She’d independently helped both of her brothers’ digital agencies brief their recruiters, and knew it could be so much better.
So in 2012, clockworkTalent was born!
Since then, we’ve developed into a small but specialist recruitment agency trusted by exceptional businesses like Bridebook, Buddycare and Learning With Experts to hire digital marketing talent into their teams. Irrespective of whether you’re job seeking or hiring, we consult with you to understand what’s important, hand-hold you throughout the process and share our expertise with you along the way.
Why you’ll love us…
Our job seekers love the way we listen to their ambitions but also offer our opinion as to what is realistic and what might need development. As part of our unrivalled service, we provide each job seeker with a free CV critique to make sure their application represents them at their very best.
Our employers love the way we understand the jobs they want to hire, helping refine the job descriptions with subtle nuances from each employer’s environment. We look to make the match not only on professional skills but also with the company’s culture.
Get in touch with us today, or follow us on social platforms, for tips and tricks to further your digital marketing career!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org