Learning from those Brighton Girls…
Our MD Natasha Woodford was on the expert panel alongside Flo Powell, Joint MD of Midnight Communications and Bex Bastable, Content Editor at Brighton and Hove Independent and the brilliant City Girl Founder, Pippa Moyle who once upon a time, we helped in her job search!
Top tips from the night:
- Be brave!
- Ask for that promotion
- Don’t burn bridges
- If a job doesn’t feel right, it’s probably not right for you
- Write everything down
- Send an email summing up important conversations as a handy record
- Stand up for yourself against horrible bosses
- Is it just time to find something else?
- Keep learning
- A pro & con list can solve any problem!
- Take time to really work out what you LOVE
- And finally……. use the Brighton Girl network for support!
Thank you to Brighton Girl and to everyone that made this event so successful. If you’re looking for some more help with your career, job search or CV please don’t hesitate to get in touch. We offer a free CV critique to all digital marketers and have a wide range of digital opportunities from around the UK on our job board. You can also find our tips, blogs and latest jobs by following us on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & Facebook.