Digital Marketing Agency
Up to £45,000 DOE
Do you enjoy developing WordPress sites from the ground up and adding your own flair to build reliable but creative sites?
Specialists in web development, digital marketing, social media marketing and PPC, our client is a small robust agency creating bespoke strategies for their clients. They proudly partner with local businesses but also work with international brands across the UK and Europe. The agency has cultivated a thriving reputation for building reliable and creative websites but the dev team is at capacity. They’re expanding by hiring another WordPress Web Developer into the team.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 2+ years of web development experience
- Experience in developing responsive design websites
- HTML5/CSS (SASS) coding skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent development experience of WordPress with plugins, hooks and filters
- Previous experience of PHP back-end development
- Happy working as part of a team and in regular contact with clients
- Excellent eye for detail able to use own initiative
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML) would be a bonus
Based just 10 minutes outside of the city centre, the office is in the trendy Ecclesall Road area of Sheffield close to local shops, round the corner from Hunters Bar. The team is currently working from home but will be returning to the office on a flexible basis once COVID-19 restrictions allow, i.e. you’ll need to come to the office at least once a week regularly.
- Deliveroo & Uber accounts
- Subsidised gym membership
- Work from home options
- Flexi-time options
- Friendly, relaxed and professional working environment
If you’re a WordPress developer, looking to work in a team which encourages your skills development and initiative, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001250.