Inbound Marketing Agency
Up to £30,000 DOE
Experienced in delivering remarkable Social Media campaigns which contribute to customer acquisition? Do you want to join a global-reach agency where you’re a key contributor?
Our client is an inbound marketing agency with a difference! As employers of specialists delivering lead generation services for their group parent company and international dental clients, this agency is growing rapidly. The USP is that they work exclusively with dental practices and independent dentists across the globe. We are helping to expand this lead gen agency’s team by hiring a Social Media Manager into their Liverpool based office.
As Social Media Manager, you’ll work closely with the Paid Media Manager to build upon, manage and monitor client paid presence across all social media channels. Not only will you manage social campaigns, but you’ll also assist in optimising and analysing campaigns including bid management, competitor benchmarking and landing page testing.
This agency has created a super team for you to join, with a lot of close collaboration for consistent messaging and successful omnichannel campaigns. You’ll be invested in with on-the-job and outsourced training as well as the support and encouragement to grow your skills. For example, if you haven’t already you’ll pass and maintain Facebook and Google Analytics Certifications.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years’ experience working in social media or digital marketing
- Proven track record in delivering social campaigns that have directly contributed to an increase in revenue or customer acquisition
- Experienced in using a range of analytics tools incl. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc.
- An understanding of inbound marketing and HubSpot would be a bonus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, highly motivated, reliable and efficient
- Ability to form client relationships and manage expectations
The office is based in the centre of Liverpool’s city region creative hub, walking distance from local shops, restaurants and bars.
- Annual performance bonus of up to 8.5%
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- Work from home day/s
- Remote working options
- In-house and external training
- A friendly and professional working environment
- Multiple career progression paths based on your interests
If you’re experienced social media, most likely from an agency environment, with a keen interest in inbound marketing and paid social, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001192.