Health & Wellbeing Group
Upto £25,000 DOE
Passionate about yoga, health and wellbeing in general? Ever run successful social media campaigns across different platforms and crafted engaging content? And finally but importantly, live in Brighton or Hove, actually?
Our client harnesses the powers of nature and is on a journey of reinvention. Already a well-established company with strong overseas markets in Asia and Europe, this company brings unique products created with plant and crystal energies to enhance happiness and vitality. As a business, they are dedicated to making a positive change to the planet and to inspire others to feel connected to nature and the energies around them. With a beautiful range of products, their own farm in the UK and a mantra of soil to soul, we are now looking hire an enthusiastic Social Media Executive to work with their Marketing Director based in Brighton.
Working closely with one of the family Directors, as Social Media Executive you will become the online voice of this brand. With your finger on the pulse and a talent for staying up to date with the ever-changing world of social media, you will own the content creation and distribution via social media, blog posts and email newsletters; ensuring it adheres to brand guidelines. Using your creative eye, you will be driving this brand’s clean and sophisticated output and tone of voice.
In addition to perfecting the social media strategy and content for the brand, you will also have the opportunity to reach out to and work with social media influencers and lifestyle bloggers. You will drive conversions, lead generation and general interest in the products on social which may be enhanced by the occasional use of paid media marketing.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 1+ years’ experience social media campaign execution
- Able to produce monthly reports and monitor campaigns
- Creative eye with skills in photography and video creation being desirable
- Experience in using Adobe Creative Suite
- Rock solid organisational skills and self-motivated to work independently
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
- Pixel level attention to detail (quote “consciously changing the planet” as part of your application for this role)
- Basic knowledge of HTML (for email creation and additional duties)
- Additional language (Japanese, German…) would be a bonus due to the international audience, but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, international business focused on health, wellbeing and mindfulness based. This is a 9-5 job working closely with the Director, whether this is from your home in Brighton or a coffee shop. The team collaborate online in scheduled meetings for which you must make yourself available. In this role, you will be given autonomy, empowerment and support to own and drive your responsibilities. You will grow in the role with the training and development provided.
If you have a passion for yoga, healing & wellbeing and have at least 1 years’ experience in social media marketing, this could be the role for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001061.