Independent Full Service Agency
Up to £60,000 DOE +Bonus & Share Options
Have you got aspirations of leading an eCommerce focused SEO team while developing an agency’s SEO offering? This is an opportunity to do just that, all under the safety net of a successfully innovative design and build agency.
This agency’s goal is simple: to accelerate commercial growth. They’re recognised by a leading tier-one software company for being specialists in building eCommerce websites and offer some marketing services to an array of globally recognised and challenger brands. As an employer, they’ve refined their internal processes, providing a supportive and healthy way for their team to work. Passionate about delivering an excellent service, this agency is committed to developing their SEO offering both in processes and resources to complement their design and build service for clients. To accelerate this journey, we’re hiring an experienced SEO Manager who will inherit a small team.
Reporting to senior management, as SEO Manager you’ll be part of the UK based core team and inherit an existing team. Drawing upon your own agency experience you will confidently develop best practice processes and procedures for the agency’s SEO offering. You’ll closely collaborate with internal stakeholders (Sales Director, Content, Developers etc.) in refining the agency’s SEO pitch and offering for clients. In addition, you will also be directly responsible for executing SEO client work; managing client relationships and supporting your Executives to deliver quality SEO work too.
Your passion for SEO will be infectious. You’ll bring enthusiasm and innovation to your work. You’ll also be confident working with large amounts of data in order to make insight-led decisions, spot trends and find new opportunities for growth. Using your effective communications skills, you’ll be insightful with that data, getting client buy-in to your recommendations and proposals for SEO work. You’ll also be happy to share your knowledge; enjoy being a mentor to your team and getting SEO buy-in from your colleagues and clients. By joining this agency, your career path will be clearly mapped out, with progression into the leadership of the SEO offering.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years of SEO experience ideally in an agency environment
- Previous experience working on eCommerce accounts would be a bonus
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Experienced in using tools incl. Screaming Frog, Ahrefs & Google Analytics
- Able to bring innovative ideas to the way the agency works
- Happy to lead client communication and manage client relationships
- People management experience, able to lead, mentor and inspire your direct reports
This agency team benefits from hybrid working between the central London based office and remote working in the UK. If you choose to work remotely, you will still be expected to attend regular client meetings, many of which are in London. It is therefore important you are based in the UK.
Rapidly growing and in the process of developing their employee benefits offered, this agency recognises their SEO Manager will have significant input into the agency’s growth and potential for acquisition. As such, financial incentives are offered:
- Uncapped bonus based on profits based on the profit from the SEO department
- EMI share scheme (the company has ambitions to be acquired in the next 3-5 years)
- 20 days holiday, plus eight bank holidays & your Birthday off
- One additional day holiday for every year in service, up to an additional 5 days
- Remote and flexible working in the UK
- Career progression encouraged with training and certifications
- Quarterly company events
If you’re an SEO Manager with agency experience looking for an opportunity where you’ll be rewarded and encouraged to spread your wings and build up your own SEO team, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number: 1001350.