Organic Digital Agency
Up to £45,000 DOE
Is your goal to gain exposure to enterprise level sites with complex setups? Want to join a team where utilising log files as part of the technical SEO audit is norm? Above all, do you want to join a business that works collaboratively and has fun whilst doing it?
Built on a rock-solid reputation of exceptional Content, Technical SEO and Analytics services, this organic digital agency produces much admired client work. They proudly host a wide portfolio of industry awards and report consistent year on year growth and an impressive client portfolio which reads like a who’s who of global household name brands!
Staying ahead of the relentless evolution of digital marketing practices, this agency has a culture of learning, testing and innovation at their core which ensures the work they do is always ahead of the curve. We are now hiring an SEO Consultant to join the Technical SEO team.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, as SEO Consultant your work will directly contribute to the development and delivery of industry leading SEO campaigns. Client facing, you will have ongoing support to ensure you confidently take ownership of, and develop client strategies with tactics that create the best possible outcomes for client business goals.
In this role, you’ll need to live and breathe SEO, you will be confident in discussing complex technical issues and be able to convey them to less technical minded colleagues or clients. You will already have developed a strong intuition on site audits and have a balanced self assurance. These along with your inquisitive mind will vastly assist your growth and help you to fully understand your client’s business including industry, business objectives and challenges. In addition to your own technical SEO work, you will support junior members of the team with their project work and general education.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years’ experience of hands-on SEO (at least 1+ year in agency environment)
- Previous experience managing clients directly / managing client relationships
- Strong competence using SEO Tools incl. Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Searchmetrics, SEMrush etc.
- Pixel level attention to detail with exceptional grammar and spelling
- Highly motivated with strong organisational skills
- High level of competence using analytics platforms
- Prior use of log files for SEO Analysis would be a bonus
Based in the heart of London’s tech community, less than 5 mins from Old Street station and Angel Islington bus route nearby. Located in well serviced offices which also offer bike storage.
- Flexible working, reasonable workloads and 26 days holiday
- Anniversary cash bonus and company profit share scheme
- 5% pension matched contribution
- Dedicated social budget for regular events
- 50% off gym membership and private healthcare
- Individual training budget
If you have cultivated strong technical SEO skills and are looking to join an agency which will take you to the next level where you can make change happen and get things done, this is the role for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001027.