Growing Digital Marketing Agency
Up to £40,000 DOE
Do clients love having you manage their accounts? Do you have a broad knowledge of SEO and delivering successful campaigns?
With deep roots in the digital marketing industry, this company has earned industry awards for its exceptional campaigns for clients like Arsenal F.C, Hotel Chocolat and AVIVA. Consistently growing and led by motivated and empowering business leaders, their stable team of industry experts offer exceptional digital marketing services. Having come through the COVID-19 pandemic, retaining the full team and staying profitable whilst onboarding new clients we’re now helping them hire an SEO Account Manager.
Reporting to Senior Management, as SEO Account Manager you will be responsible for building excellent client relationships for SEO campaigns. Drawing on your off-page, on-page, local and international SEO experience you’ll devise and implement SEO strategies for your small portfolio of non-gaming clients. It’s important you’re a great communicator and you’ll also take pride in leading and mentoring your small team that includes SEO, CRO and Data & Insights experts. With strong client retention, even during the pandemic and new business wins expanding the client portfolio there are great opportunities for career progression and you will be actively encouraged to develop your own skills and position in the industry.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years of SEO experience, ideally account management in an agency
- Experience of working in financial services would be a bonus
- Experience in planning and managing SEO campaigns
- A natural relationship builder
- Forward-thinking, entrepreneurial spirit
- A great communicator, both written and verbal
The office is a spacious, recently renovated space in Bedford close to local shops and restaurants and is just a 10-minute walk from Bedford’s main train station with transport links to London and the north. The team follows a hybrid working style, spending a minimum of 1 day (Monday) per week in the office, the rest can be worked remotely.
- 22 days holiday (+1 for each years’ service, to a maximum of 5)
- An extra day off on your Birthday
- Extensive training and weekly lunch ‘n’ learn sessions
- Annual health check and the flu jab
- Monthly games night and regular days out (they’ve recently been karting, shooting & canoeing)
- Opportunities to progress your career
- As much fruit and snacks as you can eat, free lunch every Friday
- A dedicated beer fridge & ping pong table
If you’re excited about growing your SEO career in client management, this could be the role for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference number: 1001351.