Global Performance Marketing Agency
Up to AUD $87,000 DOE
Have you had enough of being just one of the SEO crowd in an agency? Do you want to be more visible but work remotely? Do you aspire to work for a company in charge of your own diary with flexible working?
This Australian agency has been creating better marketing experiences for global clients in competitive environments such as Travel, education, SaaS and eCommerce since 2013. They pride themselves in being transparent with clients, straightforward and collaborative in everything they do. They excel in Analytics, Growth Marketing, CRO and Data Science whilst they act as an extension to their clients’ teams. With their Sydney based HQ at the heart of the agency, the majority of the team are remote through APAC. We are now expanding the team, hiring a remote Senior SEO Specialist.
Reporting to the Managing Director/Head of Growth Marketing, you will be part of the SEO team which has been re-inventing the traditional idea of the SEO-Agency model. As Senior SEO Specialist, you’ll be hands-on across a small portfolio of client project work, ensuring you and your dedicated team deliver high quality client projects. Utilising your strong SEO experience you’ll perform technical audits, plan and implement SEO recommendations and present findings to various stakeholders. From identifying internal link optimisation to reporting on Technical SEO performance, you’ll be confident and competent in delivering the widest of SEO tasks as well as identifying optimisation opportunities. It’s important you bring a collaborative approach to your work, with good use of communication tools to flourish in the remote working environment.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Proven experience (5+ years) in all areas of SEO
- Excellent technical SEO Background
- Experienced in working with large, enterprise accounts/websites
- Up to date understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Experienced in using industry leading SEO Tools, site crawlers and log file analysis
- Experienced in using Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Able to compile and analyze search data and metrics for making data-driven decisions
- Previous team leadership experience
- Bring project and stakeholder management skills
Along with the role, many of the team work remotely around the world, but the main office is in Sydney, Australia under the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge. The office is part of a thriving business community, just a 10 minute walk to Lavender Bay harbour. This role is remote but will need to be +/-3hours from the Sydney timezone.
You’ll be working for an agile agency, with few egos and a lot of empowering responsibility. You’ll be able to work remotely and have flexible diaries with only core meetings to adhere to. With this, the company also offers:
- Career progression opportunities
- Annual team trip, last year everyone was flown to Vietnam!
- Truly collaborative and flexible remote working environment
If you are thriving in SEO and have a wealth of knowledge to share and draw upon in a collaborative, remote working team – this could be the role for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001222.