Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency
Up to £40,000 DOE
Are you looking to make your mark in an agency? Be encouraged to use your SEO prowess to build and deliver exceptional results whilst continuing your own career development?
Already established as a full-service digital marketing agency, our client offers effective, award-winning services to an extensive portfolio of local and national brands. They’ve built a reputation for their build, design and full service marketing and were shortlisted as finalists for the 2020 UK Search Awards ‘Best Small Agency of the Year.’ With origins stemming from the Founder’s own SEO expertise, we’re now helping them expand the SEO team further by hiring a UK based remote working Senior SEO Manager.
Reporting to the also newly hired Head of Technical SEO, as Senior SEO Manager you’ll inject your own agency experience and SEO knowledge to the current team of 4. You’ll take the initiative in managing SEO client strategy and campaign work and be empowered to continue developing your own SEO skills and bring innovative ideas to the table.
In this role, you’ll be hands-on across a small portfolio of client project work, delivering high quality client projects and helping nurture your team’s progress. Utilising your strong tech SEO experience you’ll perform website audits, plan and implement SEO recommendations and present findings to stakeholders. From identifying internal link optimisation to reporting on technical SEO performance, you’ll be confident and competent in delivering the widest of SEO tasks as well as identifying opportunities to optimise. It’s important you bring a collaborative approach to your work, with great use of communication and project management tools to flourish in the remote working environment.
Your passion for the industry will be infectious to the team. You’ll clearly aspire to develop your own personal brand and want to encourage others to take part in industry recognised work. You’ll champion career progression, contribute to knowledge sharing and bring a consistent positive effect to the team.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bring at least 3+ years SEO agency experience
- Accomplished in both strategic and tech SEO campaign work
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- Up to date understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Accomplished campaign work, managing multiple clients/industries
- Ability to compile and analyse search data and metrics for making data-driven decisions
- Desire to contribute to the SEO industry through conference speaking/workshops
- Accomplished in using a variety of SEO tools (incl. Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Search Metrics, Cognitive SEO)
With their HQ in Essex, this agency has now embraced full remote working. You do need to be located in the UK and available for regular in person meetups (COVID restrictions permitting).
- Fully remote working with a top of the range laptop
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge
- Training sessions galore across multi disciplines
- Opportunities to speak at industry events & conferences as well as in-house webinars
- Want to learn something new? Simply raise your hand & it’ll be ordered for you!
- Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks & recognition
- Opportunity to be involved in charity events for the agency’s chosen charities
- Birthday gift & a paid afternoon off
- Treats on your anniversary
- Regular socials, events & team building
- Friday afternoon feel good meeting with drinks
- Paid to attend industry events, conferences & workshops such as BrightonSEO, Women In Tech, SEJ esummit
If you’re looking for a career move where your SEO experience is respected, where career growth is important and you’d still be encouraged to develop your own skills and personal brand? This could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001227.