Independent Performance Marketing Agency
upto £50,000 d.o.e. ++
Are you experienced in PPC management but looking for career growth? If you want to join a company that will truly support your career progression into people management, look no further than this Senior PPC Account Manager job opportunity.
An independent performance marketing agency delivering excellent results for brands across multiple industries including Travel, eCommerce, Tech, B2B and Finance. This team develops the strategies, then executes the tactical campaigns themselves drawing on their expertise in Paid Social, PPC, Analytics, eMail Marketing and more.
We’re now hiring an experienced Senior PPC Account Manager to be a team lead and grow into the Head of PPC for this agency.
Reporting into both the Head of Client Services and the agency’s Founder/CEO, you will be responsible for the PPC service offering. You will inherit a team of two Executives and your own portfolio of key accounts. Using your commercial know-how and solid relationship skills, you’ll ensure key PPC accounts get the best service and performance. With your clear account planning, you’ll spot and seize pitch opportunities to drive account growth and revenue from paid search, as well as conduct quarterly reviews.
It’s also your own thirst for knowledge and passion for keeping ahead of the industry curve that will ensure PPC service offering is at all times cutting edge. You’ll support your service offering’s growth with team development (recruitment, development and training) as well as marketing through podcast, email and speaking engagements.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- At least 3+ years experience in a paid media related role (ideally agency)
- A track record of PPC / paid media performance
- Detailed experience of the Google Ads platform
- Experience with Looker Studio, Google Analytics, GA4 and Google Tag Manager
- A high standard of English (both written and spoken).
- Can demonstrate a keen interest in the field
- Proficient in G Suite, including Google Sheets
- A keen learner and committed to your own development
- A keen eye for detail, highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent relationship-building and effective communication skills
Housed in a beautiful dog-friendly, converted barn, the team have hybrid working options from home and the office near Guildford. The is an abundance of free parking available. You’ll also be entitled to work upto 2 weeks per year abroad.
This agency has focused on creating a package that gives back to employees and reflects a lifestyle where people can enjoy coming to work.
- Phone allowance of £600 (paid every two years on your work anniversary)
- Company-wide Friday off – once per quarter
- £1,000 annual training budget
- Employer pension contributions of 5%
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday
- Additional ‘free’ days leave between Xmas & new year (non bank holidays)
- 5% new business commission for any successful introductions (even though this is not part of your role)
- Private medical care including counseling & mental health support
- Enhanced paternity & maternity cover
- 1 month paid sabbatical on your 5 year work anniversary
- Flexible WFH / office working
- Work up to 2 weeks per year abroad, wherever you like
For someone who is already successful in PPC management but looking to go the “people management” route, this is an exceptional opportunity where you’ll be supported into Head of PPC opportunity. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001490 .
Who are clockworkTalent?
A long time ago, Natasha noticed a distinct lacking of quality of service and depth of technical knowledge from the digital marketing industry’s specialist Recruiters. She’d independently helped both of her brothers’ digital agencies brief their recruiters, and knew it could be so much better.
So in 2012, clockworkTalent was born!
Since then, we’ve developed into a small but specialist recruitment agency trusted by exceptional businesses like Bridebook, Buddycare and Learning With Experts to hire digital marketing talent into their teams. Irrespective of whether you’re job seeking or hiring, we consult with you to understand what’s important, hand-hold you throughout the process and share our expertise with you along the way.
Why you’ll love us…
Our job seekers love the way we listen to their ambitions but also offer our opinion as to what is realistic and what might need development. As part of our unrivaled service, we provide each job seeker with a free CV critique to make sure their application represents them at their very best.
Our employers love the way we understand the jobs they want to hire, helping refine the job descriptions with subtle nuances from each employer’s environment. We look to make the match not only on professional skills but also with the company’s culture.
Get in touch with us today, or follow us on social platforms, for tips and tricks to further your digital marketing career!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org