Multi-Award Winning Digital Performance Agency
Up to £35,000 DOE
Already accomplished in delivering exceptional link building and digital PR campaigns? Looking for an opportunity to use that knowledge to shape an agency’s Digital PR offering?
Having won multiple awards for its work with SME clients, this agency has seen over 15 years of success in digital performance marketing. They offer their clients full-service digital capabilities, technology and talent. They are also a Google Premier Partner, Facebook Partner and Microsoft Elite Channel Partner enabling the team to deliver an integrated digital marketing offering. It’s been important to the team to build a business culture that is caring, fun and inclusive; in turn, allowing their team to be trusted and empowered to take accountability for their tasks and achieve in their roles. Long established in performance marketing, they have a 30+ person agency now, with an SEO team of 5+. We’re expanding the team by hiring a Senior Digital PR Executive to grow the digital PR offering.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, as Senior Digital PR Executive you will be responsible for delivering link building and PR strategies for clients. Your outreach skills will be second to none and you will lead the creation of link building and outreach campaigns. Drawing on your experience you’ll implement a best practice process, growing a high functioning Digital PR practice around you.
Already in the team is a less experienced Digital PR Executive. You’ll be directly responsible for their growth acting as their mentor, assisting them to upskill and develop. Working closely with internal stakeholders, including SEO Account Managers, you’ll contribute to ideation and act as a Digital PR expert for the agency. Collaboratively you’ll propose best practice approaches and ensure an integrated service as well as excellent stand-alone Digital PR for client strategies.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years of PR or link building experience (in house or agency)
- Accomplished in the outreach process, creating contact which can’t be ignored
- Experienced in industry tools and doing the industry research
- Excellent ideation for client strategy and campaigns
- Ability to work with Copywriters, Developers & Designers to bring campaigns to life
- Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Building relationships with Journalists and Influencers
- Excellent campaign reporting
- Previous experience managing a team would be a bonus
The office is based in Leatherhead, a 20-minute walk from the main train station and there is plenty of parking. The agency has a hybrid approach to work, 3 days at home and 2 in the office.
- Flexible working hours
- Additional holidays based on length of service
- Your Birthday day off
- Generous commission and bonus schemes
- Tech and Cycle to Work schemes
- Generous Learning and Development Fund
- Google and Microsoft digital courses and exams
- Regular internal and external training
- Company pension scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- Exciting social culture with plenty of social activities
- Break out area with TVs, Wii, beanbags, pool and foosball tables
If you’re loving your link building and outreach career path but want the opportunity to apply that experience to shaping and leading an excellent Digital PR offering, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001311.