Performance Marketing Agency
Up to £28,000 DOE
Founded by a long term clockworkTalent partner, this performance marketing agency is delivering ROI digital marketing through quality website optimisation and both Paid Search and Social services. The team is achieving their mission to get the best results for their clients which now include Liberty London, Virgin, REISS and more. The founder is a talented Digital Marketer in his own right and we’re helping to expand his tight knit team with the addition of an ambitious PPC Executive.
Reporting to the Paid Search Manager, as PPC Executive you will support the account team with the day to day execution of client PPC campaigns. You will be responsible for the setup and creation of Google Ads, implementation, optimisation (keyword research, audience targeting, refinement, creative testing and tweaking as well as bid management) and assisting with daily, weekly and monthly client reports. You’ll be encouraged to develop your personal skills with an annual training and conference budget.
Your great people skills blended with pride in your work will further the agency’s excellent client service. This also means great campaign reporting and great general account management too. This agency has an underpinning value of a great work/life balance and the team are highly motivated. They also get rewarded with an annual bonus tied to company annual profit which everyone takes part in.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 1-2 years hands on experience in PPC / Paid Search
- Fundamentals in the set up and optimisation of Google Ads / Bing Ads
- Basic understanding of Google Data Studio and Google Tag Manager
- Pixel level attention to detail, pride in your own work and a self-motivated by improving results
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal
- A people person
- Passion and enthusiasm for technology and digital marketing as a whole
Based in Guildford town centre close to local shops and pubs, just a 10-minute walk from Guildford train station.
- Annual % bonus scheme based on company profit
- Company laptop
- Regular staff events and days out
- Individual training budget and conference attendance
- Training budget
If you’ve already started a career in digital marketing, specialising in Paid Search but are looking for a company who will support your learning and career development, please send your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001168.