Travel Booking Website
Up to £27,000 DOE
Have you recently graduated with strong in numeracy and analytics skills and want to pursue a career in digital marketing? Or maybe you’ve just started your career and have some knowledge and experience of Paid Search Advertising?
Award winning in their niche, this employer is closely comparable to comparison booking platforms like trainline.com, booking.com or expedia.com but for a specific sector of travel. Generating more than 55m unique visitors per year and over 3k bookings per day this online platform is driving change and innovation in their industry. They are the proud industry winners of ‘The World’s Leading Website’ award at the World Travel Awards every year since 2010 and the industry award of ‘Europe’s Leading Website’ consecutively since 2012. In expanding the marketing team, we’re hiring a junior level PPC Executive.
Reporting to the PPC Manager, as PPC Executive your main responsibilities will be assisting in the continued success of the company’s Paid Search activity. With Paid Search being at the core of the marketing strategy, it’s essential you have the fundamentals in place but are focused on learning and developing your skills to become up to date and with best practice process. This will include Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics and more. You will become integral to the Paid Advertising team as the company moves forward in implementing automation. You’ll assist in the day to day operations and ensure the accurate reporting upon key metrics.
Ideally, you’ll bring at least a basic knowledge of Paid Search fundamentals with strong analytics and attention to detail to assist your contribution to the Paid Search strategy.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 1+ industry work experience
- Degree (perhaps Economics, Maths, Media or similar) or Paid Search / PPC industry experience
- Self-driven interest in Digital Paid Advertising / PPC / Paid Search
- Fundamentals of Paid Search and Analytics
- Ability to use industry tools: Google Ads, Bing Ads,
- Understanding of PPC automation tools: Marin, Kenshoo, WordStream, Acquisio, PPC Bidmax
- Interest in keeping abreast of industry best practice, avid reader of blogs, listener of podcasts etc.
- Strong attention to detail with organisation skills
- Great people skills, able to make recommendations confidently
- Self-motivated, with an autonomous, self-motivated work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal – able to report effectively
An office-based role at the HQ in South Oxfordshire, just a short journey from Oxford central train station, Dorchester, Abingdon, or Sutton Courtenay.
You will benefit from the 2020 planned office renovation with staff facility upgrades i.e. complete office regeneration (We’ve seen the plans; it’s going to be incredible!) including staff gym and showers. With low staff turnover, this is a successful company whose Marketing function is growing. With a senior management team invested in the training and development of staff, you’ll benefit from mentoring and career development.
If you’ve already got some experience in creating PPC campaigns, or have strong numeracy and analytical skills with a desire to pursue a paid advertising career, this is an ideal opportunity for you. Here’s a well reputed, successful travel company who are investing in their marketing, expanding the team and embracing best practice techniques and technology. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001139.