Inbound Marketing Agency
Up to £30,000 DOE +Performance Bonus
Experienced in delivering remarkable paid social campaigns which contribute to customer acquisition? Do you want to join a global-reach agency where you’re a key contributor?
Our client is the inbound marketing team of a global brand with a difference! As specialists delivering best practice lead generation for their international clients, this business has seen rapid growth. Their USP is that they work exclusively with dental practices and independent dentists across the globe. We are now helping to expand this the team by hiring a Paid Social Media Manager into their Liverpool based office.
As Paid Social Media Manager, you’ll work closely with the Paid Media Manager to ideate, develop and execute groundbreaking paid social campaigns with the aim of growing customer acquisition and retention of existing customers. Not only will you manage social campaigns, but you’ll also assist in optimising and analysing campaigns including bid management, competitor benchmarking and landing page testing.
Leveraging your knowledge of analytics tools you’ll determine the effectiveness of campaigns and assist in the development of detailed monthly analysis frameworks for all social channels.
This agency has created a super team of experts for you to join, with a lot of close collaboration for consistent messaging and successful omnichannel campaigns. You’ll be invested in with on-the-job and outsourced training as well as the support and encouragement to grow your skills. For example, if you haven’t already you’ll pass and maintain Facebook and Google Analytics Certifications.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years’ experience working in Paid Social with wider digital marketing knowledge
- Proven track record in delivering successful paid social campaigns that have directly contributed to an increase in revenue or customer acquisition
- Experienced in using a range of analytics tools incl. Google Analytics, Facebook Insights etc.
- An understanding of inbound marketing and HubSpot would be a bonus
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, highly motivated, reliable and efficient
- Ability to form client relationships and manage expectations
The office is based in the centre of Liverpool’s city region creative hub, walking distance from local shops, restaurants and bars.
- Annual performance bonus of up to 8.5%
- Remote working options
- Work from home day/s
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off
- In-house and external training
- A friendly and professional working environment
- Multiple career progression paths based on your interests
If you’re experienced in Paid Social, most likely from an agency environment, with a keen interest in inbound marketing, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001199.