Expanding Digital Marketing Agency
Up to £38,000 DOE
Know how to set up and optimise paid search and social campaigns? Want to join a team that executes exceptional work consulting with brands and drives business growth?
Renowned for their work in digital marketing, this agency has clients ranging from small, rapid growth businesses to large global companies. Having conquered the challenges of the pandemic, we’re helping them build on their successes to work on new projects and opportunities! They’re well known in the industry for their genuine focus on process and culture, let alone their excellent client work. They’ve also cultivated a well-developed employee benefits list that empowers, motivates and supports whilst the team works remotely. It puts a significant focus on succession planning and the team’s personal development. They’re also having a lot of fun on the way. This agency is growing in every department and we’re now hiring another experienced Paid Media Consultant into the team.
Reporting to the agency’s Paid Media Lead, as Paid Media Consultant you’ll be responsible for a small portfolio of rapid growth clients alongside your peers. You’ll build meaningful relationships with your contacts, consulting with them to offer strategic, multi-channel advice that will increase their revenue and marketing performance. You will be commercially minded and aware of how machine led marketing fits into the digital landscape. It’s essential you’re confident in reporting to stakeholders, offering new ideas and questioning decisions to behave like the consultant to your client.
You’ll be confident executing a wide variety of paid media campaigns, from Paid Search to Paid Social and everything in between. Your attention to detail and competitive nature will fuel your curious mindset, enabling you to deliver exceptional results. You’ll thrive in your activity and always be looking to better the results.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years of paid media experience ideally in an agency environment (but it’s not essential)
- Well versed in Google Ads, Bing Ads, Microsoft, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads etc.
- An understanding of machine learning and its impact on marketing
- Expert knowledge of Google’s Smart Bidding strategies
- Commercial mindset able to align your ideas with business goals
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An understanding of UX or CRO would be a bonus
- Accustomed to working directly with clients
- Skills in Photoshop or Illustrator would also be a bonus
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, the team has fully embraced remote working. Initially, this position will be remote in the UK but once you’ve passed your probation you can request to work overseas for the agency!
- A new MacBook and second screen
- Team lunch at Nandos on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Unlimited paid annual leave once you pass probation plus your Birthday off
- An £800 annual training and technology budget plus free books related to your development
- Regular personal development and concrete career progression reviews and planning
- Free parking permit in central Milton Keynes
- Private Medical Insurance & free eye care examinations
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
- Encouraged to become a speaker at industry events
- Mental health in the workplace support
If you bring an excellent foundation in paid media and can thrive in a remote team, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001367.