Independent IT services company
upto £35,000 uncapped ote £40,000
Are you a Marketer based near Nottingham who has been successful in B2B lead generation? Looking for an inhouse career opportunity offering you personal development and career prospects?
Our client is one of the UK’s ‘go to’ businesses for Managed Hosting, VoIP and connectivity solutions. It’s exciting times. Having recently made a company acquisition, the business is also growing both organically. There are still ambitious plans and this role will be pivotal.
We’re hiring a Marketing Manager (or Senior Marketing Executive) to take the marketing reins of this company’s digital marketing. We’ve listed both job titles and levels of experience as the business can provide support to a less experienced individual or give more empowerment and autonomy to someone with a deeper marketing knowledge and experience to draw upon. We’re hiring for one position but looking for the right individual. Both roles would be stand-alone, hands-on marketing jobs. Both would be without direct people management responsibility ie the marketing manager role is the manager of marketing, not people.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you will create, lead and execute the marketing lead generation strategy to support this group’s 2 brands. You will focus on ensuring a world-class customer experience, increasing a customer’s lifetime value, and maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities through customer touchpoints and communications channels. Measured on lead generation your focus will be on brand awareness and driving the volume of leads up whilst driving costs per lead down.
Confidently drawing on your experience, you’ll propose marketing initiatives with goals, KPI’s and necessary budgets whilst working to brand guidelines. The idea is that you own and develop an omnichannel strategy, develop the marketing assets, maintain the website ( whilst collaborating with the inhouse developer), manage 3rd party SEO & PPC suppliers, execute email marketing campaigns and drive organic and paid social media activity. In addition to your strategic vision you’ll need to be hands-on, versatile and collaborative with the team. If you are the right individual for this company but come with less experience, the Sales & Marketing Manager & Founder would be comfortable supporting a senior Marketing Executive, to grow and develop in this role.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
To be considered for the Marketing Manager role, you must bring experience in creating and executing successful B2B marketing strategies. Without this, you could still be considered for this vacancy but at a Senior Marketing Executive level with the ambition you grow into the Marketing Manager.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience driving successful B2B marketing campaign results
- Competent in both Google Ads and Paid Social (Linkedin and Meta (Facebook / Instagram)
- Competent in using Google Analytics- GA4 and preparing insights and reporting for management
- Confident implementing automated marketing strategy (Salesforce/Hubspot)
- Solid SEO knowledge, with the ability to spot opportunities to increase ranking and drive organic traffic
- Email Marketing, confident in creating sales funnel-driven email flow for the customer journey
- Strong understanding of lead generation
- Empathetic team player with the confidence to speak up to propose and implement new initiatives
- Passion for marketing and keeping abreast of industry trends and building them into daily work
- Ability to work to deadlines, with a goal-focused approach to work but able to adapt and pivot when required.
- Driven by results, this is a commission-based role by driving ROI (costs down and number of leads up, there is an opportunity to earn additional commission in addition to basic salary)
This could either be a UK work from home or a hybrid role to the office in Nottingham, UK. There would be office-based time initially and regular face-to-face time. There is also free parking for when you are in the office.
Core values govern how this company works, these ensure that everyone:
- Works together for continual improvement.
- Strive to be the best team we can be.
- Listens first.
- Values the relationships with our clients.
- Creates a positive working environment
The basic salary is dependent on your experience and will be £30-35,000 with an uncapped commission on target to earn £40,000. Addition benefits include:
- Statutory pension
- 20 days plus bank holidays
- 3 months probation with regular performance reviews
- Enhanced maternity/paternity (full pay – 3 months maternity/2 weeks paternity)
- Enhanced sick pay allowance (5 days)
- Company bonus
- Commission on leads generated (targets to be agreed with individual)
- £2000 annual training budget incl conference attendance etc.
- Cycle scheme
- Health Cash Scheme (dental, medical etc)
- High Street discount programme (John Lewis, Boots, Sainsburys, Currys, Tesco and more)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Free Parking
If you’re an accomplished Marketer in the web hosting industry looking for a new, mostly remote-working role in the UK, this is a great opportunity. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001493 .
Who are clockworkTalent?
A long time ago, Natasha noticed a distinct lacking of quality of service and depth of technical knowledge from the digital marketing industry’s specialist Recruiters. She’d independently helped both of her brothers’ digital agencies brief their recruiters and knew it could be so much better.
So in 2012, clockworkTalent was born!
Since then, we’ve developed into a small but specialist recruitment agency trusted by exceptional businesses like Bridebook, Buddycare, and Learning With Experts to hire digital marketing talent into their teams. Irrespective of whether you’re job-seeking or hiring, we consult with you to understand what’s important, hand-hold you throughout the process and share our expertise with you along the way.
Why you’ll love us…
Our job seekers love the way we listen to their ambitions but also offer our opinion as to what is realistic and what might need development. As part of our unrivaled service, we provide each job seeker with a free CV critique to make sure their application represents them at their very best.
Our employers love the way we understand the jobs they want to hire, helping refine the job descriptions with subtle nuances from each employer’s environment. We look to make the match not only on professional skills but also with the company’s culture.
Get in touch with us today, or follow us on social platforms, for tips and tricks to further your digital marketing career!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com