Charitable Trust for Community Health
Up to £18,500 (pro rata)
Local in Sussex with experience of creating Content, Social and Marketing? Would you like a part time job in a charitable trust providing sports & healthy services to the local community?
Our client is a Sussex based Charitable Trust promoting wellbeing, fitness and healthy lifestyles with a wide portfolio of facilities. These include award-winning leisure centers, sport and physical activity programmes and providing consultancy services for councils, local companies and organisations. Proud to have won “Company of the Year” at local business awards, this Trust is rapidly rebuilding itself having been temporarily closed during the pandemic. We are hiring a new part-time (24 hrs per week) Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the Head of Community, as Marketing Executive you’ll have a wide range of creative content, administration and marketing duties. Using your great communication skills, you’ll work collaboratively with internal stakeholders gathering information and ensuring it’s presented to target audiences ie class timetables, new schedules, membership information etc. in a timely manner.
Taking that new information you’ll create inspiring content with your accomplished skills in creative software and facilitate its distribution across all channels. You’ll be expected to be self-driven and excited to get things done. Confident across multiple social media channels, you’ll ensure content is accurate and up to date. Your attention to detail will be sublime, proof-reading before publishing. This is a new role and you’ll have a direct impact on deepening and broadening your responsibilities.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 1+ year of marketing experience or academic qualification equivalent
- Flair for creativity and confident using creative software such as Canva, Adobe Creative Suite etc
- 1+ year managing social media channels in a business environment incl Facebook & Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Exposure to reporting tools such as Google Analytics & Data Studio
- You should be a confident people-person, with effective communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills & meticulous attention to detail including proof-reading
- Organized with good time management skills, self disciplined and self motivated
- Confident working with Microsoft Office Suite
There are offices based in Seaford (HQ), East Grinstead and Lewes with the option to work remotely some of the time. However, it is essential that you have access to a vehicle in order to work from one of the offices as and when required.
If you’d love the opportunity to use your marketing experience in a part-time, local role, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number: 1001396