Entry Level +Commission
Do your friends say ‘oh, you’ll talk to anyone!’ when you’re out and about? Are you a recent graduate or an ambitious college leaver who’s got oodles of work experience and wants to grow a career where you earn extra money for your successes? Here you’ll join a small team where you’ll be an integral part of a supportive, busy company which makes a lot of noise in the industry!
WHY JOIN US?
clockworkTalent are small but mighty recruiters! We’ve earned a great reputation as quality recruiters who are productive across all digital marketing jobs. We make a lot of industry noise, deliver the goods and have a lot of fun along the way. We’re unique as recruiters as we’re partnered with sister digital marketing agency, SiteVisibility the agency behind our industry’s much loved conference, brightonSEO.
In joining our team, you’ll get to work with our remarkable employers. They’ve ranged greatly from big established companies to small independent start-ups. They include Adidas, The Telegraph, Floatworks, Netmums, The Children’s Society, Spabreaks, Screaming Frog, Builtvisible and many, many more.
Reporting directly to our MD, who is also our lead recruiter, you’ll initially spend time shadowing the entire recruitment process. From industry research, sourcing candidates, direct approaches, interview administration as well as ad hoc office duties. You’ll need to bring oodles of confidence, self-motivation and team spirit but also the desire to learn, resilience and ambition. You’ll develop recruitment skills to a level not found in most recruitment agencies and will make a genuine contribution in a small business. You’ll be supported with training in every aspect of the role from our expert recruiter and gain huge industry knowledge from our own digital marketing experts.
You’ll get to join in with the industry both in person and online. You’ll have the freedom to build a professional industry reputation spring boarding you on your journey to becoming a successful recruiter. Don’t worry, we’ll help you build confidence in creating eye catching job adverts, booking interviews, improving job seeker CV’s and supporting our Senior Digital Marketing Executive in social media engagement.
We specialise in digital marketing jobs. You’ll be in a unique position of being immersed in the online community, speaking with and learning from real life Marketers whilst furthering your own recruitment career.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Keen to get stuck-in with ambitions of becoming a contributing member of our recruitment team
- Good telephone manner is essential
- Previous experience of working in an office environment
- Good computer skills
- Genuine interest in digital marketing, media, blog writing and social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to form real relationships with job seekers and employers
- Great communication skills and happy to speak up, offering an opinion
- Strong attention to detail and research skills to help prove this, please state our office dog’s name in your application
- Organised with an ability to juggle multiple tasks at once (a great memory helps too!)
- A sweet tooth… our office might have a biscuit and cake addiction!
We’ve recently moved into a stunning office in Warninglid, West Sussex just off the A23. We’re surrounded by Sussex countryside, complete with horses, tractors and the odd supercar(!). Please be aware, it’s essential you are able to drive and have a car but don’t worry there’s plenty of free parking!
- In addition to salary there is a commission scheme you’ll move onto after 6 months
- Work based pension scheme
- Regular personal review with internal career progression opportunity
- Conference & events incl. brightonSEO, Women in Tech SEO, Measurefest, Brighton Digital Women and more!
- Industry leading external and inhouse training
- Early finish and healthy work / life balance
- Ability to build industry reputation through our resources incl. blog, industry events, YouTube video series
- Regular social events (we’re proud foodies and gin officiados, who’ve been to Go -Ape and sailing!)
- Inter-office pool championships
- Daily adoration from the Office Dog, Valentino
If you have big career ambitions, aren’t afraid of getting stuck in and want to grow your career in a company which will appreciate you- this is the one! To make your application, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001158.