Full-Service Digital Marketing Agency
Are you currently leading the SEO offering at a large agency? Have you got an incredible Tech SEO reputation? Are you a bit of a geek at heart but love contributing to our SEO industry?
Long established, this full-service digital marketing agency offers effective, award-winning services to an extensive client list ranging from local to national brands. They’ve built a reputation for their build, design and full service marketing. In fact most recently the team were shortlisted as finalists for the 2020 UK Search Awards ‘Best Small Agency of the Year.’ With origins stemming from the Founder’s own SEO expertise, the agency now has 30+ in the team. It’s now time for a Head of SEO to be hired, enabling the Founder’s 100% focus on the agency’s wider growth.
Taking the reins from the Founder, as Head of Technical SEO you’ll inherit an SEO team of 4. Drawing on prior experience and successes, you’ll competently lead SEO strategy and campaign work. You’ll be empowered to develop your own SEO skills and bring new, innovative ideas to the agency.
Drawing on your agency experience, you’ll carry out in depth SEO audits and advise Account Managers on strategy. You’ll act as the main point of contact for top level clients, pitch for new business and lead the SEO team in developing best practice, improving processes and continuing award worthy SEO campaign work.
Your passion for SEO will be infectious and you will bring a desire to contribute to the industry through whitepapers, workshops and conference speaking. To achieve this you will be supported; ensuring your development into an industry leading Head of SEO. It’s expected as part of the senior management team you’ll contribute to deepening the company culture, with passion for the industry, team spirit and collaboration.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bring at least 3+ years SEO agency experience in a senior management role
- Experienced SEO Manager, accomplished in both strategic and tech SEO campaign work
- Advanced knowledge of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics
- Accomplished campaign work, managing multiple clients/industries
- Ability to compile and analyze search data and metrics for making data-driven decisions
- Experienced in managing teams of 2 or more SEO professionals
- Desire to contribute to the SEO industry through conference speaking/workshops
- Accomplished in using a variety of SEO tools (incl. Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Search Metrics, Cognitive SEO)
With their HQ in Essex, this agency has now embraced full remote working. You do need to be located in the UK and available for regular in person meetups (COVID restrictions permitting).
- Fully remote working with a top of the range laptop
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge
- Training sessions galore across multi disciplines
- Opportunities to speak at industry events & conferences as well as in-house webinars
- Want to learn something new? Simply raise your hand & it’ll be ordered for you!
- Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks & recognition
- Opportunity to be involved in charity events for the agency’s chosen charities
- Birthday gift & a paid afternoon off
- Treats on your anniversary
- Regular socials, events & team building
- Friday afternoon feel good meeting with drinks
- Paid to attend industry events, conferences & workshops such as BrightonSEO, Women In Tech, SEJ esummit
Want the freedom to build, shape and grow an elite SEO team where you’ll continue to build exceptional process which delivers remarkable results for brands? This could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001225.