Specialist SEO, Data & Marketing Agency
Up to £65,000 DOE +Profit Share
Would you get personal fulfilment from leading and nurturing a large (and still growing) team of results-driven professionals? Have you earned your place in the SEO community as someone who genuinely cares about the people they work with?
Built on a rock-solid reputation of exceptional content, technical SEO and analytics, this organic digital agency produces much-admired client work. They keep their clients year on year and proudly host lots of industry awards, reporting consistent year-on-year growth. They didn’t furlough or make redundant any of the team during covid and not forgetting, their impressive client portfolio has grown even more to read like a who’s who of global household name brands! This agency recognises they’re good because of their talented team which has grown significantly over the years. There are many internal processes and support mechanisms in place to support the team ranging from finely tuned career development plans and even access to an in-house Psychologist! We’re hiring a new role that has been introduced to support the SEO team: Head of SEO Operations.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will be responsible for leading one of the UK’s leading SEO teams. Working closely with the Technical Director who’ll bolster your technical knowledge, you’ll lead the SEO department driving excellent standards of client service, products, retention and growth. You’ll mentor, train and lead your team, helping them achieve in their own careers while producing excellent results for clients. Being proactive and encouraging improvement, you’ll coax the best from the team; and by drawing on your own SEO agency experience you’ll be knowledgeable as to what’s possible and what’s not. Not phased by the detail, you’ll work closely with other departments including the Resourcing, Content, PR, Data and Creative teams to ensure all work is aligned throughout the business’ full-service offering.
You’ll stimulate and challenge but above all, you’ll have an open door to the team, nurturing their growth in developing existing services and products, streamlining existing processes and overall building the best SEO department in the world!
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years of hands-on & strategic SEO agency experience
- Previously managed, motivated and led a large team (perhaps as Account Director or Head of)
- Deep knowledge of Google and Adobe Analytics
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise but also pivot and adapt quickly
- Able to present ideas clearly and persuasively to senior stakeholders
- Assist in business development and client pitching when required
- Previous experience presenting at industry conferences would be a bonus
Located in the heart of London’s tech community, less than 5 minutes from Old Street station, this team has access to a WeWork office space and facilities. The team will continue to have hybrid working options between working from home and the London office.
- Flexible working hours, up to 2 days per week in the London office
- 26 days holiday (plus 1 for your birthday)
- Anniversary cash bonus and company profit share scheme
- 5% pension matched contribution
- Enhanced maternity policy: 6 months full pay, 6 months half after 2 years
- Access to an in-house Psychologist
- An individual training budget with allocated time for training & development (for this level is equivalent to 25% non-billable time)
- Regular team activities incl. charity work and social events
If you bring exceptional people management experience, enjoy team leadership and mentoring exceptional SEO people, this could be the job for you! To apply for this SEO job, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001310.