Dynamic SaaS Company
Up to £50,000 DOE
Is SaaS Marketing at the very core of what you do? Are you a self-motivated international Marketer driven by results?
This is a rare opportunity to join an agile business with a portfolio of revenue producing SaaS sites at various phases of growth. With the company’s heart firmly in Brighton on the south coast of England – employees enjoy the flexibility of remote working with dominant customer markets of North America (USA and Canada) and the UK.
Starting as a small web development agency in 2012, the Founder was busy delivering great work for local clients in Brighton. Just 4 years later, he achieved his goal to focus exclusively on building his own digital products and hasn’t looked back since. The business has seen year-on-year success with their worldwide audience of writers. The company is now focused on further developing new and existing products to be enjoyed and empower people without getting in their way. Continuing to build on their growing success, we are hiring an experienced SaaS Marketing professional into the team as Head of Marketing.
You will be working closely with the Founder who is the Developer behind each of the group’s products. In this hands-on role, you will be pivotal to future victories for this business. Empowered with your knowledge, industry tools and resources, you will design and execute the growth marketing strategy, driving the marketing funnel for the group’s SaaS products. You’ll embrace the brand’s identity and further develop the tone of voice, setting style guidelines. You will continue to raise the profile of the business to targeted audiences through communication, marketing and engagement. Target markets include but are not limited to both B2B and B2C Authors, Screenwriters, Content Marketers, Journalists and many more across Canada, USA and UK.
You’ll also be working closely with the Founder. You’ll need to be confident in your skills, have a desire to test and try new tactics but also be able to communicate at varying levels. With creativity at heart, your enthusiasm will be infectious. You’ll be skilled in turning ideas into measurable results, bringing vibrancy to mundane tasks and be inspirational in your marketing concepts.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years’ SaaS growth marketing experience (subscription or membership marketing)
- Able to form strong relationships with your team and third parties even while working remotely
- Pixel level attention to detail – ability to proofread, with rock solid spelling and grammar
- Quality project management skills, include prioritisation and delivery to deadlines
- Wealth of cross channel Online Marketing skills (email, SEO and particularly PPC and Paid Social)
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret what works, what doesn’t and realign accordingly
- Confidence and desire to try new tactics, testing and assessing what works.
With a HQ in co-working offices Platf9rm in Brighton, UK the business embraces fully supported remote working.
- Fully supported remote and flexible working
- Workplace pension
- Flexible holiday entitlement
- Regular team lunches and a strong collaborative spirit
- A company culture based around “work to live” principles
If your personal reward stems from delivering marketing strategy which increases subscription results for great SaaS products AND you welcome being empowered along with flexible working, this could be your dream job! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001102.