Up to £65,000 DOE
Got exceptional Digital Marketing skills to create and deliver ambitious eCommerce results? Do you bring the know-how to put in place innovative best practices whilst growing a team to service an expanding group of manufacturing businesses?
With first class ‘cutting edge’ CAD-CAM technology, our client was born out of an increasing demand for precision cut materials like wood and plastic. Their exceptional customer service has seen them beat off competition and become a highly popular supplier of cutting services not only for large scale operations but also small businesses and individual projects. To ensure the least possible impact on the environment, nesting practices are inplace for cutting which minimises offcuts and all waste materials are recycled locally. The business loves tech and automation, looks at being different as being the best.
With significant demand for their cut to size services, we’re now recruiting a Head of eCommerce into this Sussex based team to help emulate their unique service online.
Reporting to the Managing Director, as Head of eCommerce you’ll be responsible for creating and executing all aspects of eCommerce for the business. This will include website traffic generation and growth, content strategy, new product promotion and overall website performance (add to basket rate, AOV, checkout performance and abandoned basket recovery, website speed, capacity & uptime, navigation, UX) and everything in between.
With an eye on company goals, your commercial insight will focus your B2B and B2C eCommerce tactics to drive online sales. You’ll inherit, manage, grow and motivate the internal eCommerce team, supporting them with specialist third party resources as required. Your extensive experience will enable you to leverage the best results from both the website and the team across all channels.
The company product portfolio is exciting and there is continued opportunity to expand. You’ll be pivotal to product evolution, enabling the management team to use marketing data and testing with consumers. To do this well you’ll need to be comfortable reporting and communicating at both a high and granular level as required as well as see the big picture.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years success in delivering B2B & B2C eCommerce growth
- Previously built, managed and developed an eCommerce/Digital Marketing team
- Track record in achieving significant revenue growth through online sales
- Experienced in a range of digital tools incl. Google Analytics, Semrush & Screaming Frog
- Experienced in eCommerce platforms and tools, Magento is an advantage
- Confidence executing and delivering content, SEO, PPC, affiliate and email marketing
- Natural self starter with a strong team spirit
- Coding skills (HTML) are a benefit but not essential
The office is based in a rural business estate in West Sussex, half an hours drive from Brighton. You’ll need to be able to drive and there is plenty of free parking.
- Working in a highly social environment
- Some flexibility to work at home and/or in the Worthing office for 1-2 days per week
If you bring a strong track record of high achieving eCommerce results, from leadership to rolling up sleeves as well as building a team and generating online revenue, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001283.