Digital Marketing Agency
Up to £40,000 DOE
Are you a little obsessed with data? Does digging deep into Google Analytics give you great satisfaction? Are you yet to find a team which respects and values your insights?
By adopting honest, cutting edge marketing practices for over a decade, this digital marketing agency has built an extensive portfolio of clients ranging from small, boutique businesses to household name global brands. It’s also a business that really does put it’s people first with a great work-life balance. Taking their company values very seriously, they’ve been able to build a culture where employees achieve in their work, develop their own skills and have fun while doing it! They were the proud winners of Campaign’s ‘Best Places to Work’ 2020 with the head office based quayside in Cornwall with unrivaled views of the sea. They’re hiring a Google Analytics Specialist as data is at the heart of everything they do.
Reporting to the directors, you will work closely with colleagues in SEO and Paid Media and be responsible for supporting them with the analytics and measurement strategy for client accounts. You’ll audit Google Analytics accounts of clients and make recommendations based on your findings, test and implement strategy throughout the campaign process. You’ll not only have a love for little details, but you’ll also be skilled in seeing how the data fits into your client’s wider marketing plan. Any additional experience you bring in reporting platforms like Adobe SiteVartalyst or other dashboarding systems, and programming languages like PHP/R/Python/Scala or Java will be beneficial.
In your collaboration with colleagues and clients, you’ll be known for being an educator, using your passion for data to train in Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years experience refining your analytics skills, preferably in an agency environment
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics and experience with Tag Management Systems
- A natural problem solver with a passion for data and detail
- Strong communication skills, especially around articulating complex problems
- Creative and strategic in your thinking, mapping insight to the real-world
- Proven track record of account management
- Able to work across multiple client projects simultaneously
- EPrevious experience with the Google APIs
- GAIQ Qualification
As well as the Cornwall HQ, there’s a plan to expand with offices in Bristol and London. The HQ has access to the company’s private beach and exceptional office views of the sea which gives a great vibe to the office. Traditionally office based, the team have adopted a blend of working from home and being in the office, which will continue once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. This role can be remotely based in England for the right person, but the team would love to tempt you to join them in one of the satellite offices. There will also be occasions when you’ll need to travel to the Cornish office, so logistically it’s likely you’ll be in Southern England.
- Flexi-time options
- Discounted Gym/Swim memberships,
- Local retail discounts and perks
- Generous pension scheme
- Tech payment scheme
- Weekly team lunch
- Big team Birthday celebrations and genuine social activities
- Annual training budget for conferences, courses & qualifications of your choice
- 25 days holiday +8 bank holidays and an additional days holiday per year
If you bring strong skills in Google Analytics along with a passion for digging deep into exciting marketing data, then this is the opportunity for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001236.