Are you looking to launch your career in digital marketing? Or, do you have experience in the fundamentals of digital marketing and are looking to join a local business to develop your skills?
clockworkTalent is a small but mighty team. We’ve earned a reputation for being specialists in digital marketing recruitment and it’s never been so busy. Since the arrival of the pandemic more and more businesses want to succeed online and have come to clockworkTalent to hire the best people for their digital marketing jobs.
We’ve been here since 2012 and have focused on our own digital marketing since the start. We’ve cultivated a great reputation with our employers; from expanding the industry-leading digital marketing agencies like Screaming Frog and Builtvisible to building inhouse teams at companies like a global superyacht company – Ocean Independence, Fashion Retailer – Urban Industry, and a website where you can buy online courses from celebrity tutors – Learning with Experts. We work hard but we also make sure we have a lot of fun along the way. We’re unique as recruiters and are partnered with Brighton based search marketing agency, SiteVisibility. By joining our team as an Entry Level Digital Marketing Executive you’ll be deep-rooted in the digital marketing industry and rapidly develop your skills and career.
Reporting to our Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll contribute to the digital marketing activity. Eventually taking ownership of the complete digital marketing output of the business. To achieve this, you’ll receive full training in every aspect of the role from our expert recruiter and digital marketing team. To thrive in this role, you’ll need to be happy working in a small team, owning your tasks and bringing fresh ideas to the table. This role is wide and varied, covering social media content creation, blog writing, email marketing, website management and paid advertising.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Copywriting skills (creative writing, adverts, social media posts)
- Ideation – confident contribution and ability to think for self
- Experience in creative software for image and video editing
- Experience managing social media accounts (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok)
- Natural problem solver and ability to pick things up quickly
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience using Google Workspace would be beneficial
- Experience using tools like Canva, MailChimp, WeVideo & Buffer is beneficial
Our rural office is based in Warninglid, Mid Sussex on a private estate complete with an outside working space overlooking stunning countryside. You will need to be able to drive to access the office location and there is plenty of free parking.
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Conference attendance and formal training
- Annual performance and pay review
- Statutory company pension
- Early finish and Gin/Beer/Diet Coke etc. o’clock on Fridays
- Regular social events ranging from pub lunches, Go Ape to Sailing
If you’ve got the basics of digital marketing but want to develop best practice skills and experience in a job where you can carve out your career, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number: 1001314.