Provider of Floating Experiences
Up to £40,00 DOE
Yoga, Floating, Mediation… which is your way of bringing balance? Would you like to immerse your Digital Marketing skills into the world of wellbeing?
Originally founded in 1993, this company has been reinvented by a partnership who had fallen in love with floating as a powerful antidote to the pressures of modern life. With their first venue successfully launched in 2016 and another in 2019, our client aims for further growth with new venue launches in 2020
The underpinning values consist of two words, ‘Love and Excellence’ which can be seen in everything they do. From the way they greet their customers to the way their staff are encouraged to be the best versions of themselves in everything they do. Building upon their year-on-year success, we’re expanding the central team by hiring a Digital Marketing Manager.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you are taking over activity from one of the business owners. You will be confident in contributing to the strategy and making it happen. You’ll need to manage key stakeholders including site managers, freelancers (social, content, graphic design, video) and more. Responsible for lead generation and performance marketing, your job will be wide and varied to include strategy, analytics, reporting, budgeting, project management, split testing and segmentation. You’ll be confident with Paid Social, Paid Search and know how to manage pre-launch campaigns as new premises are launched!
You’ll have a natural ability of identifying ways to improve the brand’s marketing strategy and overall success through your delivery of optimised, innovative projects. To enjoy this opportunity to its utmost, you’ll have a genuine interest in personal wellbeing and modern-day stress relief, perhaps even already love floating.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4+ years’ experience working in digital marketing, specifically lead generation / performance marketing
- Comfortable backing up ideas with insights from data (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Social Media Analytics etc)
- Highly knowledgeable across the wider digital marketing landscape as a whole
- Pixel level attention to detail with exceptional organisation skills
- Strong commercial head and able to manage budgets
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team spirit, collaborative and ability to get the best out of people
- A passion for wellness, health and… floating!
Based in Vauxhall, London. A 2-minute walk from Vauxhall Station surrounded by cafes, restaurants, bars, local gyms and shops.
- 28 days holiday
- Unlimited floats!
- Additional perks through business partnerships including gym access, massages etc.
Floating is being enjoyed by many as a peaceful antidote to the pressures of the modern world. If you want to marry your strong digital marketing skills to your personal interests in mediation practices, what better way than to apply to this job! To apply, use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001161.