Independent Mixology Bar & Shop
Up to £40,000 DOE
Want to represent an industry leading mixology brand and be part of it’s early online growth? Looking to be empowered to make things happen on social media?
Our client is an award-winning, family owned mixology bar and online gin shop in Wokingham. They source fresh produce from local suppliers wherever possible and take great pride in creating a warm, enchanting atmosphere. They love surprising customers with personalised experiences; and their skilled mixologists create cocktails with an extensive list of over 200 gins! With strong ties to Africa, the business has teamed up with a Kenyan based wildlife charity which their signature cocktail raises money for.
As a point of note, during the coronavirus lockdown the team went above and beyond for their customers by delivering cocktails in the local community. This genius move meant the business was able to boost their local reputation, making the most of what could have been a very worrying time. In line with business growth, we’re now hiring a Digital Marketing Manager into their team.
Reporting to the Founder, as Digital Marketing Manager you’ll be responsible for increasing online growth and brand awareness across multiple channels including email and social media. Working closely with the owner and bar team, you’ll identify marketing opportunities for the new online gin shop as well as developing the local brand reputation. Initially focused on organic marketing, you’ll be proactive in developing opportunities including competitor analysis, data insight, content calendar creation and more.
Success will ultimately be driving footfall traffic to their locally based bar and ensuring the online gin bar is enticing orders from new and repeat customers by increasing email subscribers, driving social media platforms, managing the website and eventually introducing ROI paid social advertising into the mix.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years’ success in organic digital marketing
- Experienced in email marketing (MailChimp or similar)
- Create and deliver excellent Social Media campaigns
- Ability to produce and implement a content calendar
- Strong research, insight and reporting abilities
- Instinctive best practice digital marketing tactics
- Able to identify opportunities to implement paid advertising into the marketing mix
- A desire to challenge the status quo and make positive change
- Natural storytelling abilities with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate a luxury product & service to target audience
- Accustomed to startup mentality
Based in the heart of Wokingham, Berkshire. You will initially spend time getting to know the products and team in the bar. Long term, this role will be remote working with weekly/fortnightly team meetings at the bar.
If you’d like to build the online audience of an award-winning, growing brand through storytelling, creative content and email marketing, this could be the job for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001210.