A Modern Cheesemonger
Up to £35,000 DOE
Are you ready to join an enterprising startup where you can use Performance Marketing skills to help them shake up the world of cheese? Based in south west London, you’ll be driving the marketing whilst embracing modern working practices enabling you to work remotely up to 4 days a week!
Realising the dream of a teenage cheese-head, this self styled modern cheesemonger are now two years into their venture. The committed operations team has built a unique subscription business with a recklessly good product. They’re now hoping to continue disrupting the market with cheese, technology and a new hire!
With the majority of their marketing currently outsourced, our goal is to bring into the team an experienced Digital Marketer, capable of being hands-on, optimising individual channels and utilising their own best practice knowledge to drive exceptional results from the marketing activity. This hire will also be responsible for the strategic marketing plan, created with the Directors, which supports their ambitious growth plans.
This is an opportunity to grow with a company, owning the marketing function. It’s important you bring strong holistic marketing knowledge with specific hands on skills in performance marketing.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong knowledge of all marketing fundamentals
- 2-4 years experience in digital marketing with strength in performance marketing
- Skills in the setup and optimisation of Google Ads, Facebook Ads
- Working knowledge of Shopify, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Firebase is beneficial
- Huge passion for staying ahead of digital marketing trends
- Motivated by results with a tenacious approach to testing
- Confident with autonomy but enjoying being part of a team
Conveniently located in south west London, walkable from Earlsfield station the office is also where the cheese is kept, chopped and dispatched! Once you’re up to speed, you’re entitled to remote working but as a minimum you’ll need to spend at least 1 day a week with the team in the office.
- Flexible working with upto 4 days remote working
- Statutory pension
- Significant career progression, with regular review
- 20 days plus bank holiday
- Monthly cheese tastings
- In line with performance there is future reward of company equity for discussion
- As much cheese as you can munch!
If you’ve dreamed of a job where you can make a huge impact, be respected for your knowledge and be empowered to make things happen, this is the new job for you. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org.