B Corp certified Marketing Agency
upto £40,000 plus benefits
Want to join a B Corp marketing agency? We’re helping a new digital marketing team recruit their Digital Account Manager!
Our client is a startup team within a well-established B Corp marketing agency. They help businesses achieve their marketing goals through sustainable practices that benefit both people and the planet. The agency’s mission is to work hard and do good and is underpinned by rock-solid social, environmental and governance practices. It’s a carbon-neutral business, supporting a number of climate schemes. They’re forward-thinking with profit share schemes and have contributed nearly £800k to worthy causes.
With the company’s extensive history of buying and managing print services, this opportunity sits within “new” digital marketing service offering. It’s a startup team, led by an accomplished Head of Digital who has established processes and structures to build upon the reputation and support of this B Corp agency offering sustainable integrated marketing campaigns.
Reporting to the Digital Strategist, as Digital Account Manager you’ll play a vital role in helping clients maximise their digital channels. You’ll bring the important combination of strategic thinking, project management and sales acumen. In this client-facing role, you’ll be working on a range of customer projects, helping to deliver strategic and future growth opportunities. You’ll be the pivot point between clients and the internal teams.
As part of this new team’s first round of hires, you would be part of the steering group for scaling with success. Having been onboard from the start you could be leading client services down the road. Hence it would be ideal if down the road you have ambitions of team leadership in client services
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bring 3+years of marketing agency experience
- Successfully been the lead on a variety of key client accounts for digital marketing projects
- Passionate about digital marketing, with good knowledge of and keeping upto date with the latest trends, tools, and practices (Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Ads etc)
- Exceptional ability to build rapport, and nurture relationships through email, calls and meetings.
- Conscious about keeping stakeholders informed, ensuring alignment with KPI’s and objectives
- Ability to compile digital audits and craft integrated strategies with measurable ROI.
- Strong ability to monitor account performance, identify concerns, and compile monthly reports.
- Conduct internal reporting on key account metrics, prioritising client satisfaction.
- Ability to spot opportunities of growth, contributing to creation and support of proposals
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal and attention to detail
- A true team player, working collaboratively with the Digital Strategist
Hybrid, with expectations to come into the Oxfordshire office once per week, alongside prospect and client visits where required.
- Join a B-Corp certified marketing agency!
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 2 additional family days off.
- Birthday off.
- Free use of the company’s staycation venue – Oxygen Farm (only pay cleaning fee)
- Mental Health support
- Hero of the Month award scheme
- Friday Bev O’clock
- Workplace Pension
- Committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, this employer is building a workplace cultivating a culture of inclusion and belonging where people can be themselves
…upon passing probation further benefits kick in:
- Private Health Insurance Option.
- Subsidised gym membership.
- Emergency Staff Loans.
If you’re an experienced agency-side Digital Account Manager who wants to be part of something special and make a meaningful contribution, this is an exceptional opportunity. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1502.
Who are clockworkTalent?
A long time ago, Natasha noticed a distinct lack of quality of service and depth of technical knowledge from the digital marketing industry’s specialist Recruiters. She’d independently helped both of her brothers’ digital agencies brief their recruiters, and knew it could be so much better.
So in 2012, clockworkTalent was born!
Since then, we’ve developed into a small but specialist recruitment agency trusted by exceptional businesses like Bridebook, Buddycare and Learning With Experts to hire digital marketing talent into their teams. Irrespective of whether you’re job seeking or hiring, we consult with you to understand what’s important, hand-hold you throughout the process and share our expertise with you along the way.
Why you’ll love us…
Our job seekers love the way we listen to their ambitions but also offer our opinion as to what is realistic and what might need development. As part of our unrivaled service, we provide each job seeker with a free CV critique to make sure their application represents them at their very best.
Our employers love the way we understand the jobs they want to hire, helping refine the job descriptions with subtle nuances from each employer’s environment. We look to make the match not only on professional skills but also with the company’s culture.
Get in touch with us today, or follow us on social platforms, for tips and tricks to further your digital marketing career!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com