Organic Digital Agency
Have you refined your analytics, measurement and insight skills within an agency environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of complex projects but want greater responsibility? Is your next step to take an Analytics team from its infancy to new heights?
Built on a rock-solid reputation of exceptional content, technical SEO and analytics services, this Organic Digital Agency produces much-admired client work. They proudly host a wide portfolio of industry awards, report consistent year on year growth and boast an impressive client portfolio which reads like a who’s who of global household name brands!
Staying ahead of the relentless evolution of digital marketing best practices, this agency has a culture of learning, testing and innovation at their core which ensures the work they do is always ahead of the curve. We are now hiring an Analytics Lead to join this ambitious team.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the Analytics Lead will be responsible for keeping the agency’s analytics offering at the cutting edge of the industry. You’ll market the services to new and existing clients while managing a small team of Analytics Consultants. You’ll ensure all projects are delivered on time and at the agency’s world-class standard; collaborating with the SEO, digital PR and Content teams with exceptional reporting skills. You’ll be innovative in your work and be supported in taking both the analytics team and service to the next level through launching new products, services and recruitment.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ year’s experience in analytics (at least 3 years in an agency)
- Previously managed/mentored junior team members
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics incl. implementation, debugging and configuring accounts
- Expert knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Familiar with CRO Platforms incl. VWO, Google Optimize
- Basic understanding of SQL and Google BingQuery
- Self-motivated and forward-thinking
- Familiarity with Python or R, Adobe Analytics, Tableau, PowerBI, Tealium or another non-Google tag management platform would be a bonus
Located in the heart of London’s tech community, less than 5 mins from Old Street station and near to Angel Islington bus route. The team are based in a well serviced, dog-friendly office which also offers bike storage.
- Flexible working
- 26 days holiday
- Anniversary cash bonus and company profit share scheme
- 5% pension matched contribution
- Dedicated social budget for regular events
- 50% off gym membership and private healthcare
- Individual training budget
If you bring a huge passion for analytics consulting and want to be part of a culture which encourages you to excel, developing both your skills and those of your team, this is an ideal opportunity for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001179.