Expanding Digital Marketing Agency
Up to £30,000 DOE
Looking for a remote-working SEO job opportunity to act as the catalyst to your career? Where you’d be supported by a friendly team of search marketing experts, passionate about delivering exceptional SEO for their clients?
Renowned for their work in digital marketing, this agency has clients ranging from small, rapid growth businesses to large global companies. Having conquered the challenges of the pandemic, they’ve continued to build on their successes with new projects and opportunities launching all the time! They’re well known in the industry for their genuine focus on process and culture, let alone their excellent client work. They’ve also cultivated a well-developed employee benefits list that empowers, motivates and supports whilst remote working. It puts a significant focus on succession planning and the team’s personal development. They’re also having a lot of fun on the way. The agency is expanding, and with the SEO team’s growth, we’re hiring an SEO Executive.
Reporting to the SEO Team Lead and SEO Consultants, as SEO Executive you will bring a good understanding of the SEO fundamentals. Your passion and enthusiasm for SEO will be evident as you apply it to your existing knowledge. Supported by more experienced SEO Consultants, you will be responsible for building relationships with clients, assisting in the development of client campaigns and putting together performance reports. Your activities will be wide and varied, from learning to be hands-on in fixing minor website issues, adding copy and updating metadata to running your own site audits and developing client strategies, with the support of your team.
A well-reputed agency, this employer is known for looking after the team welfare with career development programs, support and training. New ideas are encouraged and your ideas will be listened to.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 1+ years of experience, ideally in an agency environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Great organisation skills and attention to detail
- Able to use Google Analytics data to inform your campaigns
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a remote working environment
- An understanding of tools incl. Moz, Screaming Frog, Majestic & SEMrush
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, the team has fully embraced remote working. Initially, this position will be remote in the UK but once you’ve passed your probation you can request to work overseas for the agency!
- Flexible working hours and remote working (UK only)
- A new MacBook and second screen
- Team lunches, usually on your first day (and random days after that!)
- Unlimited paid annual leave once you pass probation (plus your Birthday off)
- An £800 annual training and technology budget plus free books related to your development
- Regular personal development and concrete career progression reviews and planning
- Private medical Insurance & free eye care examinations
- Generous maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
- Encouraged to become a speaker at local and industry-wide events
- Mental health in the workplace support
If you’re early into your SEO career and looking for a remote working, supportive team that will encourage your career development, this SEO Executive role could be the one for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference number: 1001348.
Who are clockworkTalent?
A long time ago, Natasha noticed a distinct lacking in the quality of service and depth of technical knowledge from the digital marketing industry’s specialist Recruiters. She’d independently helped both of her brothers’ digital agencies brief their recruiters, and knew it could be so much better.
So in 2012, clockworkTalent was born!
Since then, we’ve developed into a small but specialist recruitment agency trusted by exceptional businesses like Bridebook, SpaBreaks, The Telegraph and Screaming Frog to hire digital marketing talent into their teams. Irrespective of whether you’re job seeking or hiring, we consult with you to understand what’s important, hand-hold you throughout the process and share our expertise with you along the way.
Why you’ll love us…
Our job seekers love the way we listen to their ambitions but also offer our opinion as to what is realistic and what might need development. As part of our unrivalled service, we provide each job seeker with a free CV critique to make sure their application represents them at their very best.
Our employers love the way we understand the jobs they want to hire, helping refine the job descriptions with subtle nuances from each employer’s environment. We look to make the match not only on professional skills but also with the company’s culture.
Get in touch with us today, or follow us on social platforms, for tips and tricks to further your digital marketing career!