Disruptive eLearning SaaS Platform
Up to £35,000 DOE
Do your skills lie in customer-centric, B2B marketing? Are you looking to work for a business you can be proud of?
Our client is a disrupter in the eLearning industry. With multiple awards, they are the eLearning platform used by some of the world’s most recognised companies including Coca-cola, Tesco, Comcast, Oxfam, TUI and British Medical Journal. This business is making the world of eLearning a better, more creative space! In addition, they’re mindful about making a difference; supporting global environmental projects like 350.org and encouraging “giving back” initiatives.
Upon reaching an exciting stage of business growth, we’re hiring a Senior Marketing Executive to report directly to the Head of Marketing. You’ll be responsible for the coordination of customer communications, ensuring the best customer experiences, creating content including emails, in-app content, adverts, on-site content and more. You’ll be involved in the planning and promotion of the business’ on and offline events including webinars and developing the B2B marketing strategy.
You’ll be empowered to take the reins on this new role. Drawing upon your experience, you’ll be responsible for developing best practice and process for customer marketing. You’ll be supported by the Head of Marketing who believes in encouraging you to have a voice, bring forward new initiatives and take ownership of your role.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 3+ years’ experience working in a B2B Marketing / Communications role
- Previous involvement in customer and product marketing
- Skilled in planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns with a particular focus on Email Marketing (Salesforce / HubSpot)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experienced in working on cross-team projects
- Able to manage multiple projects, each with different stakeholders and objectives
- Able to work brilliantly in a team and with other teams offering ideas, collaboration and support
- Ability to care about the customer needs
- Previous experience working in SaaS or eLearning would be a bonus
You’ll be working in central Brighton with a team of passionate professionals who are giving back to the environment and the local community. Everyone has a voice in this business, even down to setting quarterly objectives, individual achievements are celebrated regularly, and the team as a whole are described as being ‘caring with high standards.’
Benefits include flexible working opportunities, 1 day of dedicated learning each month, options to help you juggle other commitments such as childcare, monthly team socials, free refreshments and many opportunities for you to develop your skills and grow within the company.
If you’re motivated by achievement in your marketing activity and want to work in a Brighton based business who have an underpinning desire to do good through charity, this could be the role for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001117.