£60,000+ basic salary d.o.e
Natural Skincare Brand
Have you been successful in driving online revenue in the beauty, skincare or wellness industries? Do you want the opportunity to manage the eCommerce for a company founded on products crafted from natural ingredients?
Our client’s sites are Shopify and Woocommerce sites are online stores for a handmade functional cosmetics range produced from the learnings of a world-renowned dermatologist. With products crafted from field to patient, these recipes have been refined over three decades of treating patients with serious skin conditions with the principles of Chinese medicine. This online shop will allow Practitioners and patients to make purchases directly.
At this exciting time of growth, we’re rebranding and bringing the eCommerce leadership inhouse. As such we are recruiting an experienced eCommerce Manager to take the reins of this online venture.
Reporting to the Company Director, you will be responsible for online sales of the site. Working together with senior management and a third party agency you’ll set and deliver commercial targets, build the online strategy and manage the execution of that strategy. You’ll provide regular reporting and commercial insights from the data, making recommendations of strategic changes in line with industry changes. You’ll focus on brand awareness and lead generation, developing new sales as well as customer retention across all channels.
Drawing on your premium product experience, you’ll inspire creative omnichannel storytelling for the audience and make smart decisions based on your eCommerce and marketing experience. Working closely with the agency, you’ll ensure the merchandising is well-organised and easy for customers to navigate. You’ll be confident troubleshooting and working in partnership with both internal and external stakeholders. Naturally a quick learner and a positive do-er, you’ll be willing to roll up your sleeves to get things done. You’ll enjoy keeping yourself informed of industry updates and competitor activities, keeping one step ahead of the curve. In return, you’ll find a supportive team of grownups, who offer autonomy and trust. You’ll find yourself empowered to make smart decisions and enjoy flexible working.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Successful track record of eCommerce management (Shopify preferred) 4+ years
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable setting a vision and a clear roadmap in how to achieve the goals
- Track record of working with data and analytics to optimise performance
- High commercial awareness, with abilities to quickly understand all aspects of company’s product range, operations, and business objectives
- Ability to work within budget and focused on ROI
- Driven and target-focused, able to set own agenda whilst working under pressure
- Great people skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders and manage 3rd party relationships (bringing eCommerce in house it’s important to motivate, influence, manage and grow your own team)
- Experience of digital marketing (strategy and execution) and keen to own and develop this brand on social platforms
- Past success in managing Google marketing tools and Facebook advertising.
- An eye for good user experiences and be keen to deliver well-tested mark-up with high levels of usability, accessibility, and functionality
- Strong grasp of SEO and performance optimisation tools
- Strong level of general computer literacy, including website content management and email management systems
- A keen interest in staying up to date with the latest digital news, developments, and trends
- Strong problem-solving skills; proactive and able use initiative and make important decisions
- Highly computer literate, particularly in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to project manage, schedule, work to deadlines and prioritise
- Able to challenge, take the initiative, make decisions and suggest alternatives
- Excellent attention to detail, including good spelling, punctuation, and grammar
- An additional advantage is your premium product experience, perhaps beauty, skincare, or wellness, alternative medicines or similar.
This is a permanent position, reporting into the Hove office near Brighton, Sussex in England. This position can accommodate working from home in the UK. The team currently hybrid work, enjoying a mix between office and home working. Regular meet-ups at the office would be required (applicants must have permit to work in the UK granted).
This position can accommodate flexible working on a 4 or 5 day working week. Pro rata basic salary is circa £60,000 plus bonus depending on experience. Targets and commission structure will be discussed with the individual.
- Flexible working hours
- Office or UK remote working options
- Statutory pension, sickness, maternity/paternity
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (dependent on experience)
If you’re an accomplished UK-based eCommerce Manager who is looking for an exciting career journey with a premium product range, this is it! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001495
Who are clockworkTalent?
A long time ago, Natasha noticed a distinct lacking of quality of service and depth of technical knowledge from the digital marketing industry’s specialist Recruiters. She’d independently helped both of her brothers’ digital agencies brief their recruiters and knew it could be so much better.
So in 2012, clockworkTalent was born!
Since then, we’ve developed into a small but specialist recruitment agency trusted by exceptional businesses like Bridebook, Buddycare, and Learning With Experts to hire digital marketing talent into their teams. Irrespective of whether you’re job-seeking or hiring, we consult with you to understand what’s important, hand-hold you throughout the process and share our expertise with you along the way.
Why you’ll love us…
Our job seekers love the way we listen to their ambitions but also offer our opinion as to what is realistic and what might need development. As part of our unrivalled service, we provide each job seeker with a free CV critique to make sure their application represents them at their very best.
Our employers love the way we understand the jobs they want to hire, helping refine the job descriptions with subtle nuances from each employer’s environment. We look to make the match not only on professional skills but also with the company’s culture.
Get in touch with us today, or follow us on social platforms, for tips and tricks to further your digital marketing career!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org