Award-Winning Logistics Company
Up to £25,000 DOE
Recently graduated in marketing? Looking for an opportunity in Windsor to grow your career?
Our client is a dynamic logistics company with over 120 offices in 40 countries around the world! Specialising in transportation, logistics and warehousing, this business is customer centric in their approach. They are well recognised and are award winners in their field.
This is an exciting time for the business, with a recently launched website along with new marketing strategies which you can take ownership of and run with. We are now looking to expand the marketing function of this business by hiring a Marketing Assistant into their UK head office in Berkshire.
Reporting to the new Operations Manager, you’ll have direct responsibility for the full marketing mix. There is a busy schedule for this thriving business so you will need to bring great enthusiasm for both traditional and digital marketing techniques. You’ll also bring solid skills in copywriting as well as event planning and website management.
You’ll be creative but be able to prioritise in a busy office environment. You’ll take pride in your work which includes producing internal and external email marketing, brochures and presentation materials. Not only this, but you’ll also manage the UK website and regularly source and publish online content. In contrast to your creativity, you’ll also be highly analytical and able to make data led decisions.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Recent graduate of Marketing degree (traditional and digital marketing)
- Ideally bring 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced in crafting optimised, engaging copy
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of Digital Marketing incl. email, SEO, PPC & Social
- Content production skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Software Suite
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Pixel level attention to detail
- Passion for marketing, self-driven in learning
- Bring personality, enthusiasm and passion to your work
Based in the European Head Office in central Windsor, the office is a 5-minute walk from Windsor central train station and just 40mins from London by train.
- Statutory pension
- Vitality healthcare
- Subsidised gym membership
- Regular employee training!
If you are for a well reputed and fast paced company to put your recent learning into practice whilst growing your marketing career, this could be the role for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001104.