Award Winning Travel Booking Website
Up to £100,000 DOE
High achieving in online customer acquisition? Looking to join an ambitious leadership team, driving digital marketing as they continue to spearhead their niche travel booking market?
Founded on family values, our client is champion in the ferry industry’s version of trainline.com, booking.com or expedia.com. Generating 55 million unique visitors per year and over 3,000 bookings per day this online ferry travel network is driving change and innovation in their niche.
Voted the winner of ‘The World’s Leading Ferry Website’ award at the World Travel Awards every year since 2010, the most recent being awarded in 2018 and winning the award of ‘Europe’s Leading Ferry Website’ consecutively since 2012. We are now hiring an experienced Head of Digital Marketing to take ownership of the online marketing function of this leading business.
Reporting into the CEO, you’ll be a key innovative contributor to the leadership team as an inspiring, creative and results-driven Head of Digital Marketing. Managing the digital marketing team consisting of specialists in Email Marketing, CRO and Paid Media and with support from 3 Front End Developers. You’ll be responsible for the marketing of the group’s portfolio of websites with varied localities, manage the marketing budget which will include negotiating best project deals with 3rd parties and managing the paid media activity which has a current annual spend of over £5million.
You’ll define key objectives, create clear direction and implement an integrated programme of marketing initiatives to optimise acquisition, retention and growth of customer base.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Experienced success while working in online B2C environments
- Credible understanding of multi-sided platforms and network effects
- A data-driven approach to designing, implementing, measuring and optimising marketing initiatives
- Experience of implementing a range of marketing initiatives including paid & organic search, social media, reputation management, email marketing and re-marketing
- Demonstrable track record of optimising CAC and LTV
- Comfortable working hands-on with large volumes of data
- Ability to build symbiotic relationships with other members of the leadership team
- Natural passion and expertise in the online industry, keeping abreast of industry trends and advances in best practice
- Confident in communication and presentation skills
In joining this business, you’ll be respected for your expertise and invested in by senior management. You will benefit from the planned office renovation and staff facility upgrades i.e. complete office regeneration including gym, showers and more. There are multiple offices across Europe, but this role is based in the South Oxfordshire HQ, just a short journey from Oxford central train station, Dorchester, Abingdon, or Sutton Courtenay.
If you bring success in driving customer acquisition and leading the strategic marketing direction with clear goals all while inspiring and motivating your team, this could be the role for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001108.