An Organic Digital Agency
Day Rate DOE
Are you a native German Speaker and looking for some Digital Marketing freelance work? Are you confident delivering eCommerce consulting for the Digital Marketing Landscape?
Our client is a much-loved Organic Digital agency with an award-winning track record. With consistent growth, they’ve been regular recipients of industry accolades which include RAR Accreditation, The Digital Awards and The Guardian’s Marketing & PR Excellence Awards as well as MOZ Recommendations. They also boast an impressive client portfolio which reads like a who’s who of global household name brands!
We’re sourcing a Native German Speaking, Digital Marketing Consultant to deliver on 5 days work in November.
Delivering on an existing client to the agency, it is essential you are a native German speaker who is also fluent in English. Initially, this agency needs 5 days total work, with a view to further contract work should the quality of work be as anticipated.
The two projects are for an eCommerce client. The first is a link audit project and the second is creating an editorial strategy.
- Link audit project (2 days’ worth of work)
A thorough analysis of the current link building landscape in Germany. The outcome of this is to establish the best way of building links; what’s worked for competitors, how have they gone about it, and what can the agency learn from this. This will inform recommendations they will then propose to their client.
- Editorial strategy (3 days’ worth of work)
Establish what content the client should be producing in order to meet the requirements of their audience, as well as contributing to sales & revenue at various stages of the consumer funnel.
- Native German language skills and fluency in English
- Strong eCommerce / Retail experience
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret and present data
- Strong consultancy experience, ability to rapidly hit the ground running on a project
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German for clients and internal stakeholders
- Experienced with analysing link building campaigns
- Competitor research
- Experience in creating editorial strategies
The initial project is for 5 days work in November, this could leave to further work with high profile clients of this award-winning business.
If you’re a German-speaking Digital Marketer with eCommerce consulting experience and the ability to deliver 5 days work in November, this is a great project for you! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001082.