Sustainable Fashion Brand
Up to £40,000 DOE
With good digital marketing knowledge do you specialise in Paid Search or Paid Social? Would you like to take the Digital Marketing reins of this sustainable brand who has backing from their internationally acclaimed heritage brand?
Founded by a trio of university friends, this new-craft fashion brand is leading the way in a revolution to outperform fast-fashion one stitch at a time! Their unique products and business mantra have sparked a lot of excitement in the fashion industry with features in Time Out magazine, New York Magazine, Forbes and more. In addition to the successful online merchandising of sustainable yarn-based garments (one is made from recycled plastic bottles!), they also get involved in exciting projects both with global partners and individual craft lovers.
Under the wing of a world-renowned heritage group known for producing award winning fine threads, our client is inspiring the next generation of makers. We’re hiring the new position of Digital Marketing Manager to the team to drive agency relationships and paid media campaigns.
Reporting to senior management, as Digital Marketing Manager you’ll initially contribute to, but ultimately become responsible for the digital marketing strategy. You’ll drive third party relationships and be pivotal in the success of multiple scale ups. Hands on in defining and implementing the paid search and paid social strategy, continuing the drive for revenue growth across multiple international markets.
For the right individual, this role brings a lot of scope for career progression in leading digital marketing for this growing inclusive brand. With success, this role will support other fashion and needlecraft brands within the group; sharing strategy, techniques and tactics.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Strong fundamentals across all digital marketing channels
- 2-4 years specific focus in the setup, management and optimisation of Paid Search and Paid Social Accounts
- Bring an analytical approach to your work and be driven by delivering improving results
- A keen interest in developments in industry tools incl. Google Analytics, Facebook and Google Ads
- Continuous learning, strategy tweaking and experimenting to keep up with industry best practices
- Confident with autonomy but strong team player with great communication skills
- Having an interest in sustainable fashion would be beneficial but isn’t essential
This role will be office based in the stunning Fitzrovia area of London within walking distance of the British Museum and Soho. The nearest tube stations are Goodge Street, Russell Square and Tottenham Court Road.
- 25 days holiday
- Commission incentivisation
- Quarterly company days
- Company pension scheme
- Healthy company culture with good work / life balance
- Internal career growth opportunities
If your craft is digital marketing but you lead with paid media (Search or Social), here’s an opportunity to join a modern, sustainable fashion brand and contribute to their journey of immense growth! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001167.