Up to £50,000 DOE
Do you love premium lager? How does becoming the Digital Marketing Manager for an independent brewery sound?
Brewing premium beer has been the focus of this employer for the last 25 years. They’ve produced exceptional products and impressive industry recognition. The arrival of the pandemic saw this agile business rally. Production shifted from kegs to bottles and cans, and they’ve experienced significant growth. Already renowned in the industry for their premium, natural lagers, this and their sustainable, low impact brewing sees them in popular UK restaurants as the exclusive beer on the menu. This independent brewery is now looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to help them grow their online presence and spread the word about their lager!
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, you’ll also work closely with the Managing Director. This role is a new position in the company and you’ll be empowered to further develop and deliver the digital marketing strategy, making strategic online channel decisions and implementing best practice to drive revenue growth across the Shopify site. Responsibilities include design, execution and optimisation of email marketing campaigns, crafting engaging copy for blogs, social media posts and website pages. You’ll ensure best practice for social media lead generation, cultivating a repeat purchase formula. You’ll be responsible for managing the digital budget and empowered to create an extensive digital strategy to generate increasing ROI.
This brewery team are passionate about their craft, it’s a small agile company and you’ll be supported and encouraged in your role. As a newly created role, you’ll be directly responsible for shaping it and key to driving the digital direction of this premium lager brand.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Bring 4+ years experience in digital marketing across multiple channels
- Experienced in developing and delivering eCommerce marketing strategies
- Accomplished in email marketing, social media, SEO & paid search
- Experienced in managing paid advertising budgets & delivering excellent ROI
- confident with WordPress, Shopify and MailChimp
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident in commercial reporting to SMT
- Attention to detail, adaptable and self motivated
- Bringing a passion for beer is also highly desirable! 🍺
The brewery itself is located just outside of Derby in rural Staffordshire, but the marketing team have the option to work from home or in the Derby / London office locations.
- Work from home options with regular visits to the rural office/brewery (Staffordshire)
- Discounted product and samples
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
This is an exciting opportunity for a great digital marketer to join a hugely passionate team producing a premium product! To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference 1001256.