Luxury Yacht Sales & Brokerage Company
Up to £28,000 DOE
Have you already got a solid foundation in digital marketing skills and looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic industry which will expand your skills in all areas?
Our client is one of the largest superyacht brokerage firms in the world. They are a full service company offering chartering, buying, selling, building and managing private and charter yachts globally. Established in 1991, their passion for superyachts and the team’s expertise behind the scenes ensures their clients receive the best luxury ocean adventures possible! Already steeped in industry knowledge and success, the company hired a number of early career starters through 2019/20. These new hires have injected a vibrant, more youthful culture into a luxury business where people stay and grow successful careers.
With offices across the world and a Swiss HQ, we’re expanding the marketing function by hiring a Digital Marketing Executive into their rural UK office in Cuckfield, Mid Sussex.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, as Digital Marketing Executive you’ll contribute and implement the digital marketing strategy. With an audience of high net worth individuals (HNWI), their online experience is important. The customer journey needs to live up to the company’s reputation of transparency, integrity, stability and excellence. Surrounded by multifaceted experts in yachting, you’ll focus on social media (organic and paid) and SEM. You’ll find yourself supporting SEO, CRO, email marketing and website management. You’ll also play a key role in developing digital marketing strategy, creating engaging social media content and reporting on campaign performance through Google Analytics and social media insights.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years experience working in digital marketing
- Experienced in organic search (copywriting, content & SEO)
- Experienced in the setup and optimisation of paid media campaigns (incl. Google Ads & Facebook Ads)
- Good understanding of Google Analytics
- Evidence of having delivered online growth
- A good understanding of InDesign & Photoshop would be beneficial
- Healthy communication skills and great attention to detail
- Passion and enthusiasm with a positive attitude
- Experience in the luxury, leisure or travel industries would be an advantage
The office is a beautiful barn conversion in rural Cuckfield, Mid Sussex with 15+ team members using this as their office hub. It’s important you are able to drive and have access to a vehicle to get to the office where there is plenty of free parking. It’s also very close to the A23 junction. The team are currently working from home but have plans to return to the office once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
- Invested training and conference attendance
- statutory pension, maternity and paternity benefits
- Private healthcare after probation completed
- Plenty of social lunches trying out the country pubs
If you can drive and are in Sussex this is a Digital Marketing Executive job not to be missed. Working for a company with longevity in the industry and great staff retention, it’s one of the world’s leading luxury superyacht companies. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001267.