Digital Marketing Industry Contributor
Up to £32,000
Can you communicate marketing strategies to both commercial and technical people? Are you naturally a people person with good project management skills? And importantly, are you looking to join a supportive team at the forefront of the industry where your own skills are invested in?
An early conceiver of search marketing expertise, our client has earned industry respect with their contributions to the local and wider digital marketing community with the most listened-to free marketing podcast and hosting one of the industry’s most loved conferences, brightonSEO. The evidence is here; this agency is great…we’re not being biased despite them being our sister agency!
Well respected for their accomplished integrated campaign work, this team deliver exceptional results for instantly recognisable clients like Dunelm, Dental Care, SuperYachtsMonaco and more. We’re pleased to be hiring an Account Manager into this Brighton based team.
Reporting to the Account Director, as Account Manager, you’ll be responsible for identifying and understanding client business objectives and targets while ‘digging deeper’ and uncovering your client’s marketing assumptions, risks and motivations. This will help guide your colleagues into producing work your clients will love. As well as delivering pre-sales pitches and identifying new business, you’ll build and maintain relationships with existing clients, ensuring client retention is kept at a high standard.
This role also covers all aspects of project management, from planning and budgeting to timely delivery and reporting. You’ll be part of this agency’s innovative driving force, bringing positive energy and enjoying the social aspects of working in a dynamic team.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 2+ years’ experience working in an agency environment
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite products
- Confident use of marketing software for reporting, analysis and research
- Demonstrable experience in project management
- Confident in producing marketing proposals, strategy and contracts
- Excellent presentation, listening and communication skills
- Rock solid attention to detail in all aspects of your work
- Methodical approach to your work with excellent prioritisation skills
- Fluency in a second language would be highly desirable but not essential
- Oodles of passion for your job, team and clients!
Central Brighton, just a short walk from the train station. There are also parking options available close to the office.
This agency goes the extra mile for clients as well as their own staff. In addition to competitive salaries, there is a commission to be earned, if you play a part in the winning of new or upsold business. The agency invests in you up to £800 annual personal training budget as well as dedicated training time (12 days per year). You’ll also receive a generous pension scheme, Dental plan, Network railcard plus 25 days of holiday per year with the ability to buy more. Additional perks to working with this great team include:
- Lunch & Learns with professionals from various digital disciplines
- A guaranteed ticket to BrightonSEO and MeasureFest events
- Discounted massages
- Ride2Work scheme
- Fruit, drinks, and snacks delivered to the office weekly
- Beer/cider/gin o’clock on Friday afternoons
- Office dog(s)
If you’re aiming to further your career in end-to-end marketing and have a positive, pragmatic approach to sharing your marketing knowledge, this is the job for you. To apply, please use the contact form below or email your CV to Natasha via email@example.com quoting job reference 1001127.